Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Buggy1967

Post by Buggy1967 »

My boot floor has collapsed too. I've moaned to my dealer and they have advised that there is nothing they can do to replace the part for free

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Buggy1967 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:48 am My boot floor has collapsed too. I've moaned to my dealer and they have advised that there is nothing they can do to replace the part for free
Have you tried logging a case with Vauxhall Customer care? If you have try the Vauxhall CEO office as they are usually pretty helpful.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
vanwezel

Post by vanwezel »

Hi all
I have had trouble with my Adblue system and Marshall Vauxhall had to change the complete system costed me over £1500.00 but I got some compensation from them the cost me £868.00 witch I am still very upset as they removed my control unit from the tank as I asked for all parts back. But when I got the complete tank the complete control Unit was removed. And they said it had to be returned to PSA. This was not Done on warranty I paid for it .so I think the old parts is my property rightfully.

Any info on this issue welcome please.

I am currently still on discussion with them to get my part back or compensation.
Gary.st270

Post by Gary.st270 »

Hi all I decided to trade my astra 1.4 elite for grandland auto 2.0 and I really like it although found out its due a dpf recall which is being done. Apart from that so far so good just looking to see if any common problems I should be aware of thanks.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello Gary.st270 and Welcome to the Forum
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
staceykins

Post by staceykins »

Hi,
I am new here, I have. 72plate grandland 1.2 petrol and the ac is terrible, it takes 5 mins or more to get cold and then it is not ice cold.
My partner has a 19 plate Astra and the ac in that is instant, it has got to the point where I can not drive it in this heat, only with the windows.
It has been back to the dealer and they say it is fine.
Anyone have the same issue.

Thanks
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

staceykins wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:37 pm Hi,
I am new here, I have. 72plate grandland 1.2 petrol and the ac is terrible, it takes 5 mins or more to get cold and then it is not ice cold.
My partner has a 19 plate Astra and the ac in that is instant, it has got to the point where I can not drive it in this heat, only with the windows.

Thanks
Hello staceykins and Welcome to the Forum.

The air con is not the most powerful system but should be colder quicker than that.
Have you asked the dealership to test another Grandland with you so you can both compare it?
Have you logged a case with Vauxhall Customer care? If you have then your next option would be the Vauxhall CEO office.
Jw427

Post by Jw427 »

staceykins wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:37 pm Hi,

Thanks
Try using the AC or Auto Climat with the Recirc button pressed in first, this speeds up the AC to cool the car. But also remember it has to circulate its gases and if the car has been standing for a while in 30+ degrees heat may take a little longer, I normally open the windows and blast the AC air to clear the air out the car first then close up all the windows to regulate the climate temp inside.
Topaz Blue (MY2018) Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2t - The last owner ticked most of the extras boxes 8-) 8-)
Colin1204

Post by Colin1204 »

Hi I have a 2019 1.2 Grandland X. The front and rear windscreen washers have stopped working. Both fuses are good, the pump runs when 12volts applied when I removed it from the car. I also have 12volts at the pump connector when front and rear windscreen is selected. When everything is reassembled it doesnt work. Ive also tried a new pump. Anyone had similar or any ideas what could be wrong.
CariAnn88

Post by CariAnn88 »

Hi, found this forum when trying to figure out why my wireless charger is not working. I can't find much on the web but glad I found this forum.
I have the Grandland X 68 plate.

Carrie