2023 ultimate questions

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

Just noticed that it says it expired a long time ago?

IMG_0340.png

Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

Anyone?
oldguynewcar

Post by oldguynewcar »

I agree on the app.
Seems almost worthless to me.

For a start, it doesn't allow the car to be owned/used by more than one driver!
Both myself and my wife installed the app and as soon as either one of us logs in it seems to de-register the other. Next time the other person gets in the car we have to log in again.

I tried creating a brand new account that we could share but even then it knows it's not the same phone and throws a tantrum.

When it did work briefly, I also got the 'processing' message and could find no way to hurry it up.

We just don't bother with it any more.
It's such a shame as it could be very useful. Sadly, it is neither useful nor friendly.
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

finely after 2 months and a lot of back and forth with Milton keynes Vauxhall and email to some tech who said the nav needed updating which I tried after wasting money on a usb stick that I couldn’t download the update onto my laptop,I kinda gave up but got in the car the other day and got road works by me and noticed it was showing up on the nav then noticed the weather and tomtom in the corner so its all working fine now just took 2 months to activate which seems strange seeing as you only get 6 months free!!!
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

On another note watching the promo video it says it comes with radar for bikes and animals but I’ve never seen anything pop up like that and been past loads of deers/cyclists how do I know if I have it and if it needs activated

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post