2023 ultimate questions

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

Hi just picked up a brand new 2023 ultimate 1.2 manual 3 days ago and got a couple of questions I needed to ask
1.Gearbox seems quite noisy even more so in second gear like a bearing has gone like on the old Vauxhall m32 boxes-is this normal and just needs breaking in?
2.how long does it take for live updates to be added to nav as it’s saying it’s still processing and been like that for 3 days
3.do they come with floor mats as standard as mine has the provisions to clip some in but didn’t come with them or the warning triangle on the boot lid
4.both headlights fog up pretty bad?
Other than that im pretty happy with it and really nice to drive as its my first brand new car
Thanks in advance for any input and will be a regular on here no doubt
Dave

IMG_0273.png

IMG_0272.png

IMG_0271.png

IMG_0269.png

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Dvaltd wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:30 pm Hi just picked up a brand new 2023 ultimate 1.2 manual 3 days ago and got a couple of questions I needed to ask
1.Gearbox seems quite noisy even more so in second gear like a bearing has gone like on the old Vauxhall m32 boxes-is this normal and just needs breaking in?
2.how long does it take for live updates to be added to nav as it’s saying it’s still processing and been like that for 3 days
3.do they come with floor mats as standard as mine has the provisions to clip some in but didn’t come with them or the warning triangle on the boot lid
4.both headlights fog up pretty bad?
Other than that im pretty happy with it and really nice to drive as its my first brand new car
Thanks in advance for any input and will be a regular on here no doubt
Dave
1.) Your Gearbox shouldnt be noisy. Does it sound worse when you depress the clutch or when your speeding up? or a constant speed?
2.) Have you activated your bluetooth tethering on your phone to allow internet access? This should then allow for live updates
3.) It really depends on the dealership if they include them on your order. If not then sadly no they dont come as standard. I would recomend the Genuine Rubber mats.
4.)It could be condensation they do sometimes mist up on my 68 plate. Do you feel its more than it should be? Does it clear? Only bad when the weather is very cold or warmer? I know its only been 3 days but might be one to watch.

Its looks very nice aswell.

Glad to hear apart from these minor issues your enjoying your car.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

The gearbox is not noisy as such just wines in second,every thing is connected ie- Bluetooth,mobile tethering and apple car play but just says on the app that its processing
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

Couple pictures of what it says

IMG_0279.png

IMG_0278.png

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Dvaltd wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:31 pm The gearbox is not noisy as such just wines in second,every thing is connected ie- Bluetooth,mobile tethering and apple car play but just says on the app that its processing
That doesnt sound right to me I would get it booked in for the gearbox to be checked.
Have you allowed the shared internet connection on the phone settings on the car and your phone?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
rdw

Post by rdw »

you need to install the my opel app on your phone and connect the your phone to car (register phone)
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

I’ve installed myvauxhall app and thats where the picture is from
rdw

Post by rdw »

can you try this, log out rom the app. login again and connect your phone to your car. that did it for me.
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

Just tried that and get the same processing message
Dvaltd

Post by Dvaltd »

Still no further forward with this,received an email saying it’s activated and to connect my phone which I have done through Bluetooth,hotspot and usb but still no live update or tomtom logo,on the my Vauxhall app still says processing,I’ve contacted Vauxhall and they say everything there end is fine and i need to allow data and vehicle location which I’ve done,I’ve been through every setting on it but still no joy,am i missing something?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post