Changes to Specs

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
scottyfowbar

Post by scottyfowbar »

Hi all,

I have ordered a Grandland GS (is it GS or GS lIne?)

Looking on the Forum i have noticed that a lot of people are ordering Ultimate , and on delivery finding spec'd items not actually being installed.

Is this happening on lower specs?
i have to say it's making me think about what car i will get and what will be missing, that i was told would be installed.
It also seems to be random things missing, one poster saying the car arrived with X missing, and then another poster saying mine had X but is missing Y, and another saying well i have Z and Y but not X!

I don't want to change my car and end up paying more for less... :?

Scott

Andrewk

Post by Andrewk »

Hi - we ordered an Ultimate edition 1.2 auto petrol in February 2022 at a Vauxhall VIP event. The car shown at the VIP event was the Ultimate spec but the car we actually received was different in design and spec. No fully electric drivers seat with two user memory, no rear usb, missing park assist button and other missing spec. I did lots of research and people have had mixed spec arrive. Even our dealership couldn't confirm the actual spec until it arrived at the dealership in December!

Other are missing sat Nav, parking sensors, night vision, wireless phone charging, 360 cameras, heated seats. It seem very random!

The dealer told us that the car we were shown at the VIP was a demo only model and not actually available but he only told us this in December then lied and said he had never said that!

Worst ever car. Glove box that is so small it can only hold a box of matches! Terrible build quality. On our second infotainment screen already as the keep going bang! Recalled for a safety issue but Vauxhall wouldn't say what the issue was.

We will never get another Vauxhall. Save your money and go fora VW or Seat Alteca.
Grandland 1.2 Petrol Auto Ultimate.
scottyfowbar

Post by scottyfowbar »

thanks for the feedback.
must admit that i am getting a bit twitchy on the Grandland now... maybe thinking i should stick with my 3008...
Andrewk

Post by Andrewk »

I have only had dealings with one Vauxhall dealership but never again. It's a shame as it could be a really good car but it's really badly built and for a family SUV it's go no storage and missing spec.
Grandland 1.2 Petrol Auto Ultimate.
scottyfowbar

Post by scottyfowbar »

Hi all,

spoke to Vauxhall, and they said that on the GS they dont seem to suffer the missing spec as much as the Ultimate?