Apple play / Android Play.

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Hi all.

If I plug my phone in, to use in my case apple play and say Waze the volume is quite low, even if I turn the volume on my phone up, it doesn’t change anything. Is there a way to have the volume turned up at all via any settings in the infolink? If I turn the radio up it just turns the radio up and not what’s coming through apple play. I’m sure it’s easy, I just don’t know what it is.

Thanks in advance.
Pete.

Dazz285

Post by Dazz285 »

When Waze is in operation, ie saying a command, turn the volume up as itis a separate setting.
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

So you press the speech thing on the steering wheel and ask it to turn the volume up? I’ll give that a go. 👍
Jw427

Post by Jw427 »

PeteW wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:39 pm So you press the speech thing on the steering wheel and ask it to turn the volume up? I’ll give that a go. 👍
No you adjust the volume when it is saying something, same as the NAV in my car, when it speaks a direction i can adjust the volume of this, but only whilst it is saying it, any other time just adjust the radio volume.
Topaz Blue (MY2018) Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2t - The last owner ticked most of the extras boxes 8-) 8-)
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Jw427 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:37 am
PeteW wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:39 pm So you press the speech thing on the steering wheel and ask it to turn the volume up? I’ll give that a go. 👍
No you adjust the volume when it is saying something, same as the NAV in my car, when it speaks a direction i can adjust the volume of this, but only whilst it is saying it, any other time just adjust the radio volume.

Brill. I’ll give this a go. 👍 Thanks.
mjq1602

Post by mjq1602 »

Is Apple carplay wireless?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post