Primacy 3 Tyres

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Jw427

Post by Jw427 »

jw021979 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:10 am Looking at new tyres soon. What are the rain sports like?
Probably too early to tell on them yet, I only had them fitted yesterday afternoon, they did have a very good write up though when I was looking around to replace
Topaz Blue (MY2018) Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2t - The last owner ticked most of the extras boxes 8-) 8-)

Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

huffy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:12 pm Looking at the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2, a little cheaper than the Primacy 3, but still look like a good tyre.
Main dealer has just fitted one to front passenger side of our Grandland - best bit was FOC...

As they attempted a puncture repair, somehow left the passenger door open and it hit the ramp support as the car was lifted up = lovely dent. Very apologetic and ended up with a new passenger door has had strained the hinges. Had a Peugeot 2008 Allure EAT8 Auto as a courtesy car for two weeks, was so impressed I decided to lease a 2008 GT EAT8 (arrives March) my eldest can finally have his MiTO back seeing as the wife steals my Grandland :mrgreen:

Anyhow, I think tire repair failed as was still loosing air - they said they found a second puncture and would replace the tire FOC only had Goodyear in stock. Not a great situation but credit to them for getting it all sorted and have a new front tire at least!
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
MJC_Grandland

Post by MJC_Grandland »

An update on the rear tyre wear for my Grandland X Hybrid 4, my third set of Bridgestone Turanza completed the what is now customary 8,000 before I replaced them with Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance 2 which have lasted a whole 9,000 miles (whoop, whoop) and so I've scheduled another pair of the same for later this week.

The Michelin Primacy 3 managed approx 28,500 before I replaced with the same earlier this year.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post