Electrical circuit fault repair needed

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
sanaxx

Post by sanaxx »

Lorrilal wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:10 am Update- I have threw in the towel and traded my grandland in. The battery sensor module made no difference at all and the car is now permanently on eco mode, EML on and auto stop button stuck. My local VH dealer absolutely useless car went in with 2 codes indicating BCM which he chose to ignore and car came out with 15 codes along with the 2 original codes it went in with. Not able to supply courtesy car and stated he had no idea what to do so complaint now been escalated by HO and intend to fight for some compensation for some of the £465 I handed over for “stab in the dark” theories that were of no use at all and I have lost £700 value of my car in trade in due to this however as I cannot be without a car I had to take the dunt and get rid. Will never buy VH again shame as the car itself drove well until they got hold of it
Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem, from 2 BCM error code now I got 15. Not changed anything. Just tried to find any broken or loose wire. It started the 2 BCM error and after working on it (just moving and checking them) 15 and a no starting issue. Does anybody know any solution for this?
Best Wishes!
Sandor

Chrismattamu

Post by Chrismattamu »

Hi, Does anyone have anyone details on this error, my daughters Grandland X has started coming up with this message, the car wouldn't start yesterday, the AA said something was draining the battery. he said it could be the relay control module! Any thoughts before I get it booked in for diagnostics.

Many Thanks
Chrismattamu

Post by Chrismattamu »

Hi, Does anyone have anyone details on this error, my daughters Grandland X has started coming up with this message, the car wouldn't start yesterday, the AA said something was draining the battery. he said it could be the relay control module! Any thoughts before I get it booked in for diagnostics.

Many Thanks

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post