New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
gjm

Post by gjm »

pauldddo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:09 am Finally got some info from vauxhall my grandland 1.2 elite ordered 20th October last year has now been built in Germany and should be at the dealers in 2 weeks time so a 13 months wait for the car
My biggest gripe with vauxhall was the lack of information I only got told when I put in a complaint and even the dealers hadn't got the info I had to tell them that it was coming
thats good news, although i was told in july mine was built and it was stuck in port due to transporter supply issues/driver issues for nearly 3 months it was in UK.

My gripe with my dealer was lack of information, the fact i had to chase them for information, getting lied to on multiple occasions.... but we got there finally yesterday and have to say its a very nice car.

Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Sadly, my last post on the forum. Had the GS line since June, but gradually got disillusioned with it, The build quality is not as good as the previous model (one or two annoying rattles) and other bits and bobs available on the previous model were not included and I think a little bit of buyers remorse has crept in. I wanted to replace my 3 yrs old Grandland x Diesel with a Nissan Qashqai, but there was not one available at all and the dealers had no idea when one would be available, which was the reason for getting the GS line. However the e power hybrid Qashqai is now available, had a test drive and am picking one up next week if the DVLA return the new V5 from my private plate retention.
Good luck to all of you still waiting for deliveries of your new cars
Steveprior12

Post by Steveprior12 »

Pick my hybrid ultimate up yesterday (ordered 02-03) so happy with it
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Steveprior12 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:12 am Pick my hybrid ultimate up yesterday (ordered 02-03) so happy with it
Great news 👍🏻
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Cooky2048

Post by Cooky2048 »

Ordered my grandland ultimate diesel auto in November 2021 still waiting was told in November 2022 it would be here before Christmas rang vauxhall last week and still no build date getting a bit fed up with being told different dates and nothing appearing such a let down its the first time I have tried vauxhall I normally get a Ford kuga but fancied a change so disappointed with them keep mucking me about
premkn

Post by premkn »

Ordered by Grandland Elite in Aug 2021 - Vauxhall customer care told me that the earliest it would be ready was April 2023 in late 2022.
I had an SMS from my dealership on Feb 1st 2023 telling me the same message i have had for the last year and a half "Your new car has no date at present but is on order". So if it was to be ready for April I would assume there would be a different updates received, its currently on Event 21.

I chased the dealership and they have come back with this "Vauxhall are stating July currently for your vehicle, and also specifying it will be an Elite specification. "

So I urge anyone that is waiting for there order for March 2023 to engage with there dealership or Vauxhall customer care to see if they are telling you the same or not.

I wish we could take action as a group. If by some miracle the car is ready in July its 23 months since i placed the order.

Vauxhall have provided me with a free service on my current car in 2021 and said they will give me 3 years free servicing once
My deanship has given me money off my order for of service of my current car in 2022. These concessions do not justify the near 2 year wait time.
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

premkn wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:09 pm Ordered by Grandland Elite in Aug 2021 - Vauxhall customer care told me that the earliest it would be ready was April 2023 in late 2022.
I had an SMS from my dealership on Feb 1st 2023 telling me the same message i have had for the last year and a half "Your new car has no date at present but is on order". So if it was to be ready for April I would assume there would be a different updates received, its currently on Event 21.

I chased the dealership and they have come back with this "Vauxhall are stating July currently for your vehicle, and also specifying it will be an Elite specification. "

So I urge anyone that is waiting for there order for March 2023 to engage with there dealership or Vauxhall customer care to see if they are telling you the same or not.

I wish we could take action as a group. If by some miracle the car is ready in July its 23 months since i placed the order.

Vauxhall have provided me with a free service on my current car in 2021 and said they will give me 3 years free servicing once
My deanship has given me money off my order for of service of my current car in 2022. These concessions do not justify the near 2 year wait time.
I contacted mine this week, I ordered March 12th 2022 and have been told my ultimate hybrid is expected 13/03 which is a month before customer cares estimate.

Nothing else to note on the order, just said they'd contact me with my reg soon
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post