NEW GRANDLAND ELITE/DELIVERY TIMES..

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Jw427

Post by Jw427 »

Carpfisher wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:03 pm Phone call from the dealership this afternoon picking up our new Grandland Ultimate on Friday afternoon almost 16 months exactly to the day of ordering .
WOW, that's a lengthy wait, hope it is all that you ordered and specced up.
Topaz Blue (MY2018) Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2t - The last owner ticked most of the extras boxes 8-) 8-)

MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I have had my PHEV Ultimate for three weeks now after waiting 15 months. What is missing? No 12v socket in the boot. No 240v socket in the back and no USB sockets either, but I am not really bothered about this. When I ordered the car I asked for rubber floor mats but the wrong ones were delivered so I am waiting for the correct ones to arrive. Just to keep the carpets clean I invested in a cheap set to tide me over. I queried the fact that there was no badge to identify that it was a Hybrid. Where the Hybrid badges should be on the bottom corner of each front door near the front wings, there are badges that read Design-Tech instead. I was told that these were used on the Grandland Griffen and replaced the 'Griffen' badge and that was probably all they had at the factory. I have an issue in that as soon as I start the car, the A/C comes on, and it will not default to being off. I am waiting for a call from the Service dept at the dealership. Another thing I noticed, and this may have been dropped anyway, is that there are no backseat release catches in the boot which I found quite useful.
Carpfisher

Post by Carpfisher »

Picked up our Grandland Ultimate yesterday afternoon again just like MikeS no 240 volt in boot and no power outlet or USB for the rear passengers but I can live with everything else is there including the phone charger in the centre console which the salesman thought was missing . He informed us that if you order a Grandland today there would be a 2 year wait in fact there isn’t a Grandland at all in the showroom such is the shortage.
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

My local dealer had a couple of brand new Grandlands in their showroom yesterday when I was there. A 2 year waitlist seems a bit long as the replacement Grandland is due to be announced by the end of this year for release next year.
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

My dealer called me yesterday.

The car has been delivere, awaiting inspection. I fully expect to have the same items missing as you all.

Did they offer anything in compensation for the missing items at all?
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
premkn

Post by premkn »

£100 taken off deposit for me
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Somehow my one does not have anything missing from what the dealer has said. I mentioned the 3-pin and plug socket, but apparently it's all there as ordered... Currently having issues switching the finance deal from Vauxhall to Stellantis, so delayed again.
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Keels22

Post by Keels22 »

premkn wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:41 pm
Keels22 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:37 pm
premkn wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:10 am Car delivered really happy, worth the wait. Going from my Astra K to this, does not compare, the steering is so light.

One negative, my Grandland Elite Hybrid DVLA have list priced it at over £40K, so will be paying £560 tax next year. But queried with the dealership and they are taking up the case.
Hi, when did you order ? Thanks
So i ordered August 15th 2021. 2 recalls on the vehicle for Headlight adjustment and EP6 Knock Sensor. How about you?
I only ordered 18/11/22, but the delivery date has moved again and is now saying September!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post