Software and Sat Nav update

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

PaulR wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:34 am I have this on my screen and can’t get it off
Trying holding the phone button for up to 30 seconds and this should hopefully reboot the system.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

PaulR

Post by PaulR »

I’ve tried that and it didn’t work, I tried 2 failed attempts at upgrading the nav and it failed so I removed the usb and now am stuck with this
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

The only other way that may help is to remove the car battery for a small period then reconnect it as that sometimes resets it.
If not it might be a dealership visit.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Tried to update it again and to my surprise it worked so it’s all ok now, thanks for the suggestions
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Ok good to hear its working now.
lopezmikhail8

Post by lopezmikhail8 »

Hi all, recently bought a 2020 Grandland X. I Have had issues with updating my nav since yesterday. Now when I insert my usb stick the screen remains black with sudden flickers then the blue screen appears with the message: Software loading on demand, Warning: system has limited functionality.
Any help would be appreciated.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

lopezmikhail8 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:41 pm Hi all, recently bought a 2020 Grandland X. I Have had issues with updating my nav since yesterday. Now when I insert my usb stick the screen remains black with sudden flickers then the blue screen appears with the message: Software loading on demand, Warning: system has limited functionality.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hold the phone button on the dashboard for around 30 seconds this will reset the system.
Then try the process again.
dlevick

Post by dlevick »

So I'm a new Grandland owner :) absolutely love the car so far, 2019 Grandland X Sport Nav. Only issue I have is the satnav is soooo out of date.

Iv tried putting my vin in the my vauxhall app and it won't accept it... What can I do now?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you all in advance
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

dlevick wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:29 am So I'm a new Grandland owner :) absolutely love the car so far, 2019 Grandland X Sport Nav. Only issue I have is the satnav is soooo out of date.

Iv tried putting my vin in the my vauxhall app and it won't accept it... What can I do now?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you all in advance

Hello

Have you checked an O is an O and not a zero and vice versa for your VIN?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post