Seat belt warning light

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Grahamo

Post by Grahamo »

Any advice re the Seat belt reminder: All 3 of the rear seat belts light show up on the roof console and the seat belt warning light is shown in the instrument cluster panel. The lights will go off after driving for a while no buzzer sound, or as I discovered late last night if I fasten the rear seat belts the roof console light and instrument cluster light go’s off immediately. I know it seems weird. Could it be the buckle connections or the pressure sensor in the rear seats. The drivers seat had the same problem a few days ago even though it was fastened the light would display in the roof console and presumably it was the showing up in the instrument cluster. Thanks

Flintanis

Post by Flintanis »

I have the same issue and not sure if by design or there was an issue. On my Mokka the light on the dash goes out as soon as the seat belts are all buckled. Anyone able to advise if this may be a safety issue and fault with the seatbelt system or just how it is meant to work, as seems strange that I can’t tell if someone has a seatbelt buckled before I move off?
TheSeanaj_

Post by TheSeanaj_ »

Same thing happened after my MOT and Service by Vauxhall.
I literally drove off the forecourt and happened
Turned engine off, checked all belts and opened and closed seats, this seamed to have fixed the issue!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post