Grandland X no more

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

I part exchanged my Grandland X for the New Astra Ultimate.

Bye fellow Grandlanders

DaPa

DaPa

Post by DaPa »

Really appreciate all the goodbyes :-)
spikey

Post by spikey »

Coincidentally just ordered an Astra Ultimate to replace my Grandland Elite. Over the past years we have had two Grandland’s and three Mokka’s so it’s going to be interesting returning to a non SUV type vehicle.

Did you have to wait for your Astra to be built or did you manage to pick a vehicle up from stock?

Enjoy your Astra.
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

spikey wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:15 am Coincidentally just ordered an Astra Ultimate to replace my Grandland Elite. Over the past years we have had two Grandland’s and three Mokka’s so it’s going to be interesting returning to a non SUV type vehicle.

Did you have to wait for your Astra to be built or did you manage to pick a vehicle up from stock?

Enjoy your Astra.
It was a showroom car with zero miles.

In my opinion, the getting in and out are different you fall in and lift out in comparison with the Grandland where you slide in and out.

The Astra feels more solid on the road, less bouncy, and more precise to drive, in the week that I have owned it my opinion is that it is superior to the Grandland.

DaPa
spikey

Post by spikey »

Traded my Grandland Elite Nav in today and collected an Astra 1.6 GS Line Hybrid. Our Grandland was now getting a bit big for my wife to drive hence our downsizing.
This was my second Grandland so who knows I may still be returning to this forum in the future.

Good luck to you all in the future and have a very Happy Christmas.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Sorry to lose you spikey but good luck with the New Astra .
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
geoff3521

Post by geoff3521 »

We have a grandland X and an Astra k, so I'm used to driving both vehicles going from an suv to a smaller car.The most noticeable thing for me is that the gearbox in the Astra is a lot smoother than the grandlands
1.5 TD tech line nav 2019 68 reg. Jasper Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post