New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Buggy1967

Post by Buggy1967 »

Spoke to my dealer today and he has told me I'm looking at delivery of my Grandland 1 2 Ultimate between Jan and Mar 2023 and been informed that there might be items missing on the spec. Not too happy about this so ita a wait and see what I will eventually end up with.

Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

Dave296 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:56 pm Feel sorry for all you guys who have been left waiting for new cars. Can't understand what's going on with Vauxhall. Mine was 4 or 5 weeks from date of order to picking it up. They are part of PSA group (Stellantis), yet new Citroen and Peugeot models especially the 3008 which has the same engine and gearbox as the Grandland are coming through. Seen plenty of 22 plate 3008's. Nissan seem to be coming through, my friend picked his new Qashquai up last week. Only been on order for a fortnight.
When I was browsing the Vauxhall website at new order dates I must have 'done something' since I got a call on my landline asking about my enquiry for a new Grandland?!?! I went onto to say no one can tell me delivery and guess what he told me to contact the dealer, but they know nothing. I did suggest to him after going round in circles that PSA group in my opinion are prioritising Peugeots. I asked him why. He ended the conversation quickly.
RobGrandland

Post by RobGrandland »

Any mobility customers on here have any updates on an order atall? Ordered mobility grandland ultimate back in February and my dealer still can't even give me anything further about when to expect the car...
Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

RobGrandland wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:12 am Any mobility customers on here have any updates on an order atall? Ordered mobility grandland ultimate back in February and my dealer still can't even give me anything further about when to expect the car...

Hi I ordered mine end of December 2021 and got delivery last week from motabily

Ps have you checked the features for the car you ordered as am in contact with motability manger now as I ordered full electric seats and it also night vision both as standard for the time you ordered the vehicle so when you do get the vehicle it has to have them

Did you put a down payment?

20221002_191027~2.jpg

Regards
Simon
Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

Buggy1967 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:05 pm Spoke to my dealer today and he has told me I'm looking at delivery of my Grandland 1 2 Ultimate between Jan and Mar 2023 and been informed that there might be items missing on the spec. Not too happy about this so ita a wait and see what I will eventually end up with.
Yes you will have bits missing look at my post with regards to this and you will know the features
. Simon
Regards
Simon
RobGrandland

Post by RobGrandland »

Simon74. wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:12 pm
RobGrandland wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:12 am Any mobility customers on here have any updates on an order atall? Ordered mobility grandland ultimate back in February and my dealer still can't even give me anything further about when to expect the car...

Ps have you checked the features for the car you ordered as am in contact with motability manger now as I ordered full electric seats and it also night vision both as standard for the time you ordered the vehicle so when you do get the vehicle it has to have them

Hi Simon yeah we spoke on other thread recently I believe. It's my first time on notability so not sure entirely on how to check the specification of the likes of electric seats etc. I do know night vision was at an extra cost which I decided not to go for. I'm pretty sure I remember being told it would come with fully electric seats though. How would I go about checking this information then?
Thanks in advance,
Rob.
Booboo

Post by Booboo »

Hi
I ordered a new Grandland in March 2021 on the MOTORBILITY scheme. I have now been told . I might not get it until January 2023 . NEARLY 2 YEARS.
A disgrace. Why???? I’m getting told mixed messages from my local dealership. It’s getting built…. It’s at the top of the list…… I don’t know what happening… now being told January. He has also said he can not contact the company who builds them to give use a proper update. We have to contact them all the time. They don’t keep you informed or return calls.
2 YEARS WAIT ….. really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disgraceful
MattCrane

Post by MattCrane »

Booboo wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:58 am Hi
I ordered a new Grandland in March 2021 on the MOTORBILITY scheme. I have now been told . I might not get it until January 2023 . NEARLY 2 YEARS.
A disgrace. Why???? I’m getting told mixed messages from my local dealership. It’s getting built…. It’s at the top of the list…… I don’t know what happening… now being told January. He has also said he can not contact the company who builds them to give use a proper update. We have to contact them all the time. They don’t keep you informed or return calls.
2 YEARS WAIT ….. really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disgraceful
I ordered my motability Grandland 1.5 Auto Ultimate Monday last week and was given a delivery date of June.
Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

RobGrandland wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:52 pm
Simon74. wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:12 pm

Hi Simon yeah we spoke on other thread recently I believe. It's my first time on notability so not sure entirely on how to check the specification of the likes of electric seats etc. I do know night vision was at an extra cost which I decided not to go for. I'm pretty sure I remember being told it would come with fully electric seats though. How would I go about checking this information then?
Thanks in advance,
Rob.
Hi Rob

No grandland have electric seats

When did you order your grandland as I have the specs for all grandlands as the changed 4 times within a few months

The only grandland that had electric seats and night vision as standard was if you ordered it with Dec and Jan.

I have had murder with vauxhall and its gone to the high management now and also to the high management of motability as I have had major spinal surgery and thus is why I ordered the grandland as it had fully electric seats and night vision I got a grant for the down-payment for the car but I hasn't got either.

So am in a stressful position now as they still have my old vehicle so the options are to go back in that and get the grant back to order another vehicle but as the prices of all cars have gone higher the grant I received won't get me what I applied for.

IF I keep the grandland then the position I will be in is they will think d

Well he has took the grandland without electric seats so technically he doesn't need them and the application form I filled in was to have electric seats due to my spinal surgery.

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/dam/ ... 287605.pdf

This is my specs that I ordered at the time then it changed on the 12th.

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/dam/ ... 076904.pdf

Specs for the 12th Jan change

Screenshot_20221009_223804.jpg

Regards
Simon
RobGrandland

Post by RobGrandland »

Does anyone have an email for vauxhall directly to try and chase up a build date or something? My dealer just won't give me any information atall and still waiting since February. I understand people have been waiting longer but it just feels like the dealer can't even be bothered chasing up Vauxhall to ask the question, so figured I will try doing it myself if anyone can provide me with contact information thank you

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post