New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
faz18

Post by faz18 »

I’m still waiting for a build date, spoke to dealer again waiting list is now a year plus!

I really hope to get mine end of the year but no idea what vauxhall are playing at as grandlands aren’t even getting built

jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

A lot of manufacturers are the same. I was reading that Tesla completely stopped taking orders for new cars as they are still playing catch-up due to chip shortages
faz18

Post by faz18 »

jw021979 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:48 pm A lot of manufacturers are the same. I was reading that Tesla completely stopped taking orders for new cars as they are still playing catch-up due to chip shortages
Yeah it’s crazy all over at the moment. From what I have heard the only ones there happy to keep waiting are disability cars. It’s been nearly 10 months with no actual build date associated to my car.

I really hope it’s by February as my service is due and I cancelled the service plan based on there recommendations.
Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

The dealer called today and said they are expecting an update from Vauxhall end of next week. He said thats what they've been told but would not be drawn into a conversation. I ordered Hybrid Ultimate Mid March. MOT and service on my Insignia is already booked end September!
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Mikenkay wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:34 pm The dealer called today and said they are expecting an update from Vauxhall end of next week. He said thats what they've been told but would not be drawn into a conversation. I ordered Hybrid Ultimate Mid March. MOT and service on my Insignia is already booked end September!
Fingers crossed...

I ordered mine just before yours, so hoping my hybrid Ultimate isn't too far off yours. Keep me updated please!
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

Hi Baronoli, I doubt they will have any info, which is why the MOT and service is booked but one can dream! I think it was a holding tactic especially reading others stories of delay.
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Mikenkay wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:55 pm Hi Baronoli, I doubt they will have any info, which is why the MOT and service is booked but one can dream! I think it was a holding tactic especially reading others stories of delay.
Ordered my ultimate in March also. I think it might be close to next year if not next year.

I will have to challenge them if it’s not here by service as I cancelled the service plan based on them telling me.
Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

I saw one in real life today on the road!
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Mikenkay wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:16 pm I saw one in real life today on the road!
You’re so lucky!
Steveprior12

Post by Steveprior12 »

Hi though I would share my info
Ordered 02-03-22 was told July for delivery, phone in July for update told don’t know when.
Called this morning to be told some time in November.
Do they even know or are they just guessing!!
Grandland ultimate hybrid

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post