NEW GRANDLAND ELITE/DELIVERY TIMES..

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Ordered mine in feb 21 and delayed since then now august or September:-(

Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Arnold Clark have a good number of GS line and Hybrid (pre regd) in stock throughout the country but no Ultimate and no automatic.
Buggy1967

Post by Buggy1967 »

Just heard from Vauxhall. There is no build date for the Grandland 1.2lte Ultimate I ordered in March 2022. I wonder if I will see the new car in 2022.
Bigrobxxx

Post by Bigrobxxx »

Hi got my Grandland 22 plate ultimate but a bit puzzled really does anybody know how to open the electric boot from inside the car? If the engine is running the door opening sequence does not work so you have to turn the engine off to open it with the key!! Unless I am missing something???
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

Its as you said. There is no other way to open the boot from this inside with the ingition on. Its been mentioned several places before, It would have been useful if they put a boot open button on the dashboard.
pauldddo

Post by pauldddo »

I ordered a petrol engined grandland elite mid October 2021 under the motorbility scheme. I don't see the point in chasing up the dealer as in the end they're a custom waiting on cars as they can't make any money or get sals bonuses until vauxhall give them the car. . The salesman said that he checks out his list when it comes out which only give him about 5 weeks notice and he rings his customers as soon as the informationis available.
I phoned up vauxhall customers services and after being fed a load of rubbish unbelievably she said that she would "ring up the dealer to see if they had a update on the delivery date" I said that you make the cars you tell the dealers when they get the cars, she still rang the dealer . I know there are shortages but vauxhall customer services have been rubbish.
I was originally give march April delivery date then may now I have no expectation of seeing a car this year.
This was going to be my first car on the motorbility and the original dates would have been OK as my cars mot ran out in May I had started getting computer and wiring faults and my new car would have arrive before i needed to scrap the old car. I still needed to scrap the car so was without a car and was forced to buy something cheap to get me back on the road
Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

Having the engine running with the boot open allows the toxic fumes into the cabin. Probably the reason for not allowing this feature.
pauldddo

Post by pauldddo »

I order a grandland 1.2 turbo ultimate 5dAt on motorbility 20th October 2021with £1449 upfront cost . I just got a new lot of paperwork come through and they've put £2899 down as the upfront cost I spoke to motorbility and they've confirmed that I won't have my upfront cost increased it's fixed at the original £1449 price so if you do get one of these letters Don't worry get in touch with motorbility and let them know.
The bad bit of news is that I might not see my new car until the new year 14 ot 15 months after my order
premkn

Post by premkn »

Been told my order is showing at event 21 - estimated early August and possible arrival late August
Rossvaldo

Post by Rossvaldo »

Let us know if/when you get it!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post