New grandland 2022

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Hi guys,

The original grandland was my first ever new car, I had a entire nav trim 1.2. 18 plate - kept for 2.5 years

Then I got a brand new mokka 2021 1.2 launch edition. 1 year

Now I’m getting a brand new grandland 1.2 ultimate trim 1.2 auto.

Anyone else getting one?

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hey faz18

I am deciding to stick with my Grandland 68 plate for the moment as its got everything I need. I like the look of the new Grandland though maybe in a few years time.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

Yep, GS Line 1.2 Auto in Black.

Due end of May '22 (hopefully) :-)
faz18

Post by faz18 »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:42 pm Hey faz18

I am deciding to stick with my Grandland 68 plate for the moment as its got everything I need. I like the look of the new Grandland though maybe in a few years time.
Nice! Yeah if you’ve got everything don’t really need an upgrade. Only reason I’m going back was mokka looks nice but miss the room the grandland gave :-)
faz18

Post by faz18 »

DaPa wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 pm Yep, GS Line 1.2 Auto in Black.

Due end of May '22 (hopefully) :-)
I was told I’ll get mine April then was told no idea can’t get a build date allocated lol
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

After picking my GS Line 1.2 automatic up on 9th June, it's now got just over 600 miles on the clock after a week away. Very happy with it. At 60/65 mph on motorway and good A road running it was turning in mid 50's MPG. Overall mid 40's.
Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

I spoke to the dealer today and they fobbed me off with materials supplies but when I explained purchases I make on behalf of my company involving chips and that we don't see the delays Vauxhall is experiencing he started on a different track. He said they used to get S codes to track the cars but now they just get told on a Wednesday whats happening that week. I asked if they had adequate orders to do a production run and he responded saying Vauxhall had changed shifts in the factory to become more efficient (reduce costs?). He went onto say any new buyers are being told hey cannot give a guaranteed delivery date.
In terms of my vehicle which was due July he said any cars coming in August can be registered in September.

Patience is required
Bigrobxxx

Post by Bigrobxxx »

I have a 2022 ultimate model seems a nice car my only concern is you can’t open the boot from the inside!! You have to turn the engine of and use the key or stand there like a tool waving your leg under it!! Anybody else have any bugbears on their new Grandland????
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

So far I'm happy with it. One of the things I dislike is that if you take out the polystyrene tray with the puncture repair kit in it and replace it with a spare wheel, the boot floor is very unsteady in its top position and collapses if any weight is put on it. On my 2019 Grandland this floor was solid. I've manged to solve the problem by putting some spare laminate floor panels underneath. A free fix!!
Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

Hi all

I have posted a notice in the forum with regards to grandland ultimate not having the specs people have asked for or paid for.

Please see might help

Simon
Regards
Simon

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post