Unable to suscibe to live navigation

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
gra108

Post by gra108 »

When pressing the discover key on the vauxhall connect store for my grandland x i recieve the message. Your grandland x (vin no) is not compatable.
a
Also i cannot set the privacy mode as it is not displayed on any menus..
Local dealer has no idea of how to fix,
Opened case with Vauxhall Customer Care. Inform me there is nothing they can do.

A ny ifeas on way forward are appreciated

gra108

Post by gra108 »

After issue was escalated to Technical it started working. Nobody so far from Vauxhall Customer care has informed me about the new status.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Good to hear its fixed .
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
gra108

Post by gra108 »

I have tried the pressing of the B and E button the message asks me if I want to disable GPS location services.

have tried enable all the service in the map option.
privacy mode still does not appear. Case has been raised and escalated to Technical. Still awaiting a reply.
has anybody else had this issue and managed to resolve it.
gra108

Post by gra108 »

The answer to privacy mode not displaying is found at Vauxhall Customer care, got to contact and then look at the FAQ section. It explains how the new Privacy mode is activated. It seems privacy mode only display on the older infotainment screens not on the new ones, it s all to do with activating GEO location mode and ticking the data sharing on the map menu settings.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

👍🏼
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post