OnStar Services and Wi-Fi ending 31st December 2020

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

I just wish mine would work, I am obviously connecting it up correctly as my advice works for others. I cannot get vehicle data or live navigation. I raised a case and was told to talk to the dealer, spoke to them and they did not know anything about it so they have raised it again with Vauxhall.

Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Mine is a 2018 and it says mine is not compatible for the vehicle data but is for live navigation and speed cameras.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

Mine is a 2018.5 build Elite Nav, I've had the email to say live navigation is now connected but still unable to get it to work. How did you find that yours is not compatible for vehicle data, I get the data ok using the On Star app.
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

dbuckel wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:29 pm Mine is a 2018.5 build Elite Nav, I've had the email to say live navigation is now connected but still unable to get it to work. How did you find that yours is not compatible for vehicle data, I get the data ok using the On Star app.
I looked into the Vauxhall connect website and you put in the VIN number up it pops up saying not comparable. Mines is a 2018 elite nav.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Arddwr

Post by Arddwr »

I queried the wi-fi absence and the salesman explained that most people have mobiles with unlimited data and calls so it was not necessary to have wi-fi in the Vauxhall car.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I have just found this offer on Vauxhall Connect for road safety alerts.

ROAD SAFETY ALERTS
Drive Safely
Thanks to the Road Safety Alerts service you get real time information about potential issues on your route. Community created alerts, verified by TomTom to ensure you receive a reliable and accurate service.

The countries covered by this service can be found in the general conditions of sale and use, click here.

*Promotional pricing valid from 10/13/2020 to 11/02/20 for purchase of a 1 year Road safety alerts contract at £54, in place the full price of £69 or a 3 year Road safety alerts contract at £89, in place the full price of £139. Availability of this offer is dependent on vehicle hardware, age and existing contracts – please log in and add your vehicle to confirm if it is eligible.

https://connect.vauxhall.co.uk/store/road-safety-alerts
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

That is a great 3 year deal. I use it and it is fantastic

Mark
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I have just purchased the 3 year deal for £89 as didn't think it was worth the £139 when it came out. Hopefully its as good as the system they used on the Peugeot 308.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi MARK.C Do your alerts come through the speedo screen or just the NAV screen?
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:29 pm Hi MARK.C Do your alerts come through the speedo screen or just the NAV screen?

Just the Nav Screen

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post