Do you have traffic announcements

Yes - Traffis is announced
17%
No - There are now traffic announcements
83%

Total votes: 12

Deleted User 417

Post by Deleted User 417 »

Have seen questions lodged inside other strands with no answers so...

ON the build in satnav does anyone get traffic updates. THe right hand side of the screen is prepped exactly the same as TomTom maps to highlight incidents and traffic along the route but its always clear, there are never traffic announcements and not incidents ever listed.

Anyone else have the ame issue and fixed it?

Does anyone have traffic announcements?

Thanks

Cardrossjim

Post by Cardrossjim »

I have sports nav and don't get traffic announcements even though I ticked the green arrow to confirm announcements also does anyone know how do you get warnings when speed camera is in area on your screen went thru system and ticked green arrow to confirm but nothing happens just small red triangle showing on screen . Jp
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

I have Elite but do not get any traffic announcement. I am waiting for response from VM to a letter regarding speed camera info, on the Peugeot you have to pay an annual fee but no option for us.
mcvpjd3

Post by mcvpjd3 »

If you are talking about radio interruptions then I have had traffic announcments, just not many.

I've also seen traffic info on the main map, but never seen anything on the right hand part of the map which shows the weird line showing distance to destination that doesn't change until you are within 5 or 6 miles. I'm presuming this will show traffic info eventually, but if not then I can't see the point of this.

Regards
Grandland X Elite Nav - 2018
Sregor1951

Post by Sregor1951 »

Traffic Announcements - My Grandland has been in the local dealership for 7 whole days - two individual times and one time for FIVE days. Lots and lots of communication with Vauxhall, Service Request: 489214-1527741874, with Infotainment Agents. Bottom line is - If you are listening to a BBC National Radio, Radio 2 is my preference, the the system will not pick up any of the Traffic Announcements (the ones that cut in). In the end they stated "The Vauxhall dealership and our Technical Department have confirmed that the vehicle is working within manufacturing specifications and no faults have been found with the Infotainment system in your vehicle. In the future we are going to reframe from responding to queries that we have already addressed in previous correspondence which might not necessarily meet your expectations". A nice way of telling me to go away!
No1sonuk

Post by No1sonuk »

I've not been able to figure out how to get the info to show up on the journey bar either.
I'm currently looking into fitting my standalone TomTom as the traffic info comes from my phone's web connection, not TMS like the car's, and the speed camera system actually works on the standalone unit.