Drinking petrol.........

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Deleted User 265

Post by Deleted User 265 »

Does anyone use the Onstar app that gives a monthly average of MPG?

happyhippy

Post by happyhippy »

Which app are people using?

This may be a daft question but does the heating system take fuel (I am not a car person - I drive them and thats my understanding done).
Only asking as I do like using the heated seats in this weather and the steering wheel heater comes in handy as well.
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

I've been using an app called "My Cars" on my Samsung S9+ with my Mokka X which seems to be fine . Trouble is there are so many to choose from.
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Any load you put on an engine such as air con, lights or heated seats/steering wheel will increase fuel consumption. You don't get something for nothing. Just enjoy the heated seats/steering wheel in this weather. I do on my Mokka X and will when I get my hands on the Grandland X as we will still be getting cold weather.
happyhippy

Post by happyhippy »

Ken_A wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:24 pm Any load you put on an engine such as air con, lights or heated seats/steering wheel will increase fuel consumption. You don't get something for nothing. Just enjoy the heated seats/steering wheel in this weather. I do on my Mokka X and will when I get my hands on the Grandland X as we will still be getting cold weather.
Thought I would ask - never had a new car with all the bells and whistles before :)
As for the heated seats - them babies are not being switched off for anyone in the next few months!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post