Automatic Tilting Mirrors

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

May be a red herring but do you have a reversing camera ?

Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

Paddy wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:50 pm May be a red herring but do you have a reversing camera ?
Nope that was removed from the spec MY2020 I believe... Interesting point
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Cyberbob wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:55 pm
Paddy wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:50 pm May be a red herring but do you have a reversing camera ?
Nope that was removed from the spec MY2020 I believe... Interesting point
I just thought it might have been the reason. Mine is an Opel Elite with camera and no option for tilting mirrors.
Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

Hi, I just bought a 2021 Griffin and there I also don’t have any setting for the tilting mirror.

Mine also seems not to have the foot operated boot lid and the boot opening button on the key fob doesn’t open the boot (only unlocks).

I have contacted the dealer so will see
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Glasgowvaux were you told that it had the tilting mirrors on the Griffin edition ?
Please let us know how you get on at the dealership.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

Glasgowvaux wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:36 pm Hi, I just bought a 2021 Griffin and there I also don’t have any setting for the tilting mirror.

Mine also seems not to have the foot operated boot lid and the boot opening button on the key fob doesn’t open the boot (only unlocks).

I have contacted the dealer so will see
Interesting, that is two of us now and it is clearly still in the brochure, although subject to spec change... I have risen a case with Vauxhall to ask if it should be fitted or a spec change, surprised the automatic tailgate is missing foot sensor and button not working seems very strange??

I am still of the opinion a module that is part of the CAN bus interface for all of these has not be fitted/removed/unavailable. Due to the chip shortage some manufactures have removed changed features, Peugeot 308 currently comes with 'classic dials' instead of LCD panel for instrument display as one example. That is just a guess on my part.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

You could be right Spec changes as this has happened across many manufacturers due to issues recently. You should of still been advised by the dealership though as they should of been notified by Vauxhall about any changes.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:35 am You could be right Spec changes as this has happened across many manufacturers due to issues recently. You should of still been advised by the dealership though as they should of been notified by Vauxhall about any changes.
Agree, it is not an issue if you are told, I don't fully blame the dealer as Vauxhall have so may spec changes, I think the Crossland is on 2021D as an example. I checked on ordering and all the dealership could tell me it was a 2021B.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Cyberbob wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:25 am
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:35 am You could be right Spec changes as this has happened across many manufacturers due to issues recently. You should of still been advised by the dealership though as they should of been notified by Vauxhall about any changes.
Agree, it is not an issue if you are told, I don't fully blame the dealer as Vauxhall have so may spec changes, I think the Crossland is on 2021D as an example. I checked on ordering and all the dealership could tell me it was a 2021B.
Lets hope they have a reply soon for you.
Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

GLX68, yeah I was told that it was the 2021B spec list.

The car I test drove was a 2021 Griffin Auto. It didn’t have the tilting mirror but I asked about this when I returned the car. The dealer pointed out the spec on the brochure and was told possibly either switched off in the settings or just needs “mapped”. The test drive car did have a foot operated boot lid though 🤔.

Lets see how I get on.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post