Navi 5.0 IntelliLink touchscreen navigation and infotainment system

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Stupot

Post by Stupot »

I have been in contact with both Vauxhall uk and Opel about greyed out lettering including temperature with a number of photos as they requested
I just got a reply from Vauxhall uk saying it was normal! Whilst Opel admitted it was looking into finding a fix and will roll it out to dealers when available
As it will cost money I reckon it will be left until next version and so we are left to put up with it
I will still keep on to them and hope others will contact the manufacturer regarding this problem

Ian T

Post by Ian T »

My intellilink system is shutting down saying module charging? Any ideas?
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Mine does that on start up Ian, kinda like a boot up sequence?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
colmin

Post by colmin »

Just had mine in for the gray text, have to wait for vauxhall europe to answer dealers request about it, going back in on tuesdat the 1 /6/21 to see why windows wont go level with the top of the doors, and to see if vauxhall europe have an answer to grex unreadable text. Will post back on hear with answer. Niloc white grandland griffin.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi colmin the grey text for the temperature was fixed by a recent release of firmware.

Please see this topic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=799&p=5434#p5434
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Tringy

Post by Tringy »

Customer care not helpful my infotainment system will not take the updates been in the dealers told me its a manufacturing problem Customer care offered 40% off the cost of replacement unit dealer told me loads of grandlands have got the same problem its a **** car won't by another vauxhall price for replacement £2800.00 ish
Got to find someone to update the system
2018 1.2 auto sport nav topaz blue, panoramic roof, mud flaps,3rd party reversing camera.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Tringy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:21 pm Customer care not helpful my infotainment system will not take the updates been in the dealers told me its a manufacturing problem Customer care offered 40% off the cost of replacement unit dealer told me loads of grandlands have got the same problem its a **** car won't by another vauxhall price for replacement £2800.00 ish
Got to find someone to update the system
Have you tried contacting the Vauxhall CEO office? As they are normally pretty good at resolving any issues.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post