Heated everything

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

How are people with the heated seats/screens/steering wheel getting on with them in this cold snap?

As I have an elite nav on order I'm curious as to how they are performing in these cold time?
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

OMG, the heated steering wheel is a godsend and I've used it frequently. When looking for the car spec I wanted, the winter pack was essential for me with heated seats, but the heated wheel was a great bonus.

Heated seats in my Antara were quite clever and adaptive, they subtly lowered and raised the heat so there wasn't a constant burst of heat. I haven't noticed the Grandland doing the same, but the seats both base and back do the necessary.

I went for Winter pack 1, I wasn't about to give my passengers more comfort than me haha.

Winter Pack One with heated front seats and steering wheel
Winter Pack Two with heated rear seats, plus the above
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

The heated steering wheel is very hot for a steering wheel! My Mokka one wasn't nowhere near as warm and cut out after a certain amount of time.

The heated seats are nice, but nowhere near as hot as my Mokka. They do the job though.

Now the windscreen...what a feature! 20 seconds and the ice falls off.

Snow mode is also a god send!
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

All sounds good. I didn't order the all road pack. I never go off road and didn't like the alloy wheels I'd have to have if I selected it.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post