Order placed

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Been in at Arnold Clarks this morning sorting out the paperwork for the transfer of my plate as I am get mine on Friday morning. Cannot wait as no more diesel and DPF.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Smipo wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 pm I had a call back from Vauxhall customer care team today and was told that there are production delays on Grandland x factory orders placed before 14th March. Apparently this the reason my delivery has been put back 24th June! Anyone else effected?
I've been told my build date is 23rd April and I placed my order on Sat Feb 10th. My dealer hasn't informed me of any delay (yet!)
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Mark.C wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:33 am Been in at Arnold Clarks this morning sorting out the paperwork for the transfer of my plate as I am get mine on Friday morning. Cannot wait as no more diesel and DPF.

Mark
I'm looking forward to the phone call from the dealer to say 'It's ready Sir !'

6 weeks gone, possibly 8 more weeks to wait. :evil:

Looking forward to your photos !!
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Mark.C wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:33 am Cannot wait as no more diesel and DPF.
Amen to that, so pleased no more regen issues anymore, but I do have to kick myself at the pumps to remember to fill up with petrol !
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Got my Elite Nav this morning and all ready blown away by it. Will be taking it out later for a bit of arun, and will post some images.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Still love my GLX.... Im only just discovered and mastered the voice recognition and phone kit, loving it! Happy driving Mark and looking forward to seeing the pics, I've only seen blues and my reds so far.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red