Automatic Grandland X Drivers.

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Harmsworth

Post by Harmsworth »

ImageThanks, but i see no main menu from which to select main chat. Screen shot of what i see attached.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.20.09.png

PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Harmsworth wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:22 pm ImageThanks, but i see no main menu from which to select main chat. Screen shot of what i see attached.

Do this from the main screen.
Button picture 1st. Then scroll down to see main Vauxhall chat, then click that, then start new topic.

IMG_1690.jpeg

IMG_1689.jpeg

IMG_1688.jpeg

PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Tenzer wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:17 pm I always put mine in park. I don't really know what the difference is between park and neutral (it's my first automatic car).

One thing that's annoying with putting it in park, is when the automatic start/stop stops the engine when I stop the car, but the engine then kicking back into into action as I put the gear lever to park, for me to then turn the engine off immediately again.

I don't ever touch the parking brake button and let the car engage/disengage as needed.
Worked this out. So what you do is when to stop IE park. Put it into N the car stays stopped engine. Switch off the car and you can then put it into P with engine off. That’s how you do it without activating it to start again, which will if you put it into P with engine still activated. IE not pressed the stop/ start button. I found this out today by mistake. lol.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post