Dashboard light engine fault needs repair

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Kayzoe24

Post by Kayzoe24 »

IMG_5697.jpeg

I have taken it to my local garage for a diagnostic check,
It just come back with 51 problems. I will attach photos of the sheets. The car is running okay a little bit underpowered other than that fine. Has anyone got any ideas as the garage I’ll contact in Vauxhall helpline but have not had any response for the last two days. Please help if you can

IMG_5699.jpeg

IMG_5700.jpeg

IMG_5701.jpeg

Kayzoe24

Post by Kayzoe24 »

Please can you tell me why my post has been closed
Toosh

Post by Toosh »

You might want to check another post here - Odd Starting Issues, Electric mirrors. There are some issues with Grandland's reported by a number of people, but seem to be 2018 models so far. It might be a long shot, but worth a read if this post was somehow considered similar

Our Grandland has been showing all the issues mentioned in the above mentioned thread, but when our Grandland was checked by an indie garage on Friday, they said lots of errors coming up and specifically mentioned the knock message and also the oil below level one. Oil was checked and no issues at all. The difference being we do not have the Engine Repair message - in fact ours would not start at all but that is explained in the 'Odd starting issues' thread.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post