Waiting times

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
JoFlu00

Post by JoFlu00 »

I've had a Peugeot 2008e for a few months now but where I live the mileage is terrible on it. So am thinking of going back to diesel. I've been to a few vauxhall dealers now and not one of them have a Grandland to test drive and when I ask for the waiting times one dealer will say 3 months another will say 6 months and another 12 months. Just was wondering if any one knew the average waiting time for the grandlands

Thank you

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

JoFlu00 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 am I've had a Peugeot 2008e for a few months now but where I live the mileage is terrible on it. So am thinking of going back to diesel. I've been to a few vauxhall dealers now and not one of them have a Grandland to test drive and when I ask for the waiting times one dealer will say 3 months another will say 6 months and another 12 months. Just was wondering if any one knew the average waiting time for the grandlands

Thank you
Hey JoFlu00 and Welcome to the forum.

It really does depend on the dealerships. Have you tried to see if they have any used ones for sale you could test drive? Give you an idea of what they are like. Also do you do the mileage to really warrant a diesel vs a petrol?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
JoFlu00

Post by JoFlu00 »

I've tried a few dealers now and even emailed them and just told the same thing
wingman

Post by wingman »

My new Grandland GS auto was ordered at beginning of September with the dealer telling me that delivery was expected "Christmas-ish". On enquiring today I was told the the vehicle had been built and was now at Grimsby and awaiting transport to my dealer on the south coast. Realistically that will now be in the new year by mutual agreement so it looks as though 4 months will be the timescale for me which sits between the 3-6 months that had been quoted by the original poster.