Washer fluid warning light

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Hi. Can’t find this in the manual, so I’ll ask here. My previous car when the water reservoir was low I’d get an on screen notification to top up. Does the Grandland X have this option? Won’t know until it runs out, but if it doesn’t I’ll look manually for top up, so it doesn’t run out when I’m then need it.

Car is the Grandland X Elite, with snow mode options.

Ta.

Jw427

Post by Jw427 »

PeteW wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:09 pm Hi. Can’t find this in the manual, so I’ll ask here. My previous car when the water reservoir was low I’d get an on screen notification to top up. Does the Grandland X have this option? Won’t know until it runs out, but if it doesn’t I’ll look manually for top up, so it doesn’t run out when I’m then need it.

Ta.
No, it doesn't have this, can normally tell when it's getting low as the smell of the fluid and power out of the jets, the last point is it will be noise from the pump but no fluid.
Topaz Blue (MY2018) Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2t - The last owner ticked most of the extras boxes 8-) 8-)
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Jw427 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:21 am
PeteW wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:09 pm Hi. Can’t find this in the manual, so I’ll ask here. My previous car when the water reservoir was low I’d get an on screen notification to top up. Does the Grandland X have this option? Won’t know until it runs out, but if it doesn’t I’ll look manually for top up, so it doesn’t run out when I’m then need it.

Ta.
No, it doesn't have this, can normally tell when it's getting low as the smell of the fluid and power out of the jets, the last point is it will be noise from the pump but no fluid.
Thanks JW. Not the best in today’s world is it. My last car was a 2009 plate and had this, even then.

Good to know it doesn’t, rather than me waiting in case it comes on, so I’ll leave in the boot a washer fluid bottle, now winters on its way where we use more of it. Ta. 👍

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post