Heating.

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Hi all. Just a question so I understand it. *Please note there is nothing wrong with the heating*

I have a Grandland X with duel heating. I have them currently set at 22°, but find it’s not like 22° if I had heating on in the house if I turn it up you can feel warm air, and I think it works off ambient temperature and feels cooler if it’s warm outside. I’m sure my Passat use to work this way too. So question is, does anyone else notice this?

Today driving to work. Outside temp 16°, so turned the dials to 22°, blew warm air to start then went cold, so guessing temp met then blows what feels cold to keep that temp level. That’s my guess anyway.

Took it right up to Hi and nearly melted my face.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hey PeteW

I dont find the heater great in the Grandland X. The power on it is quite poor compared to previous cars. I dont have an issue with the temperature of it though.
Is your car still under warranty? It might be worth getting it checked as it doesnt sound right to me.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator