Elite Nav 1.2 - 2019 - All power to seats

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
JAGH

Post by JAGH »

Hi all,

Glad to be part of the forum!

I've got a 2019 Elite Nav Grandland X

10,000 miles, lol

The electric adjustment, heated and ventilated seat has absolutely no power, and I'm struggling to find any sort of fuse number relating to this specific part. I've checked instrument clusters, engine, the lot and I can't find anything.

Checked all the owners manuals, checked online for different variants and haven't got a thing relating to any seat controls. It's killing me.

Would anyone know the location of this fuse by any chance?

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

JAGH wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:44 am Hi all,

Glad to be part of the forum!

I've got a 2019 Elite Nav Grandland X

10,000 miles, lol

The electric adjustment, heated and ventilated seat has absolutely no power, and I'm struggling to find any sort of fuse number relating to this specific part. I've checked instrument clusters, engine, the lot and I can't find anything.

Checked all the owners manuals, checked online for different variants and haven't got a thing relating to any seat controls. It's killing me.

Would anyone know the location of this fuse by any chance?
Hey JAGH and Welcome to the Forum

Have you tried taking the battery off the car leaving it for a while then reconnecting it and again leaving it for a while before starting the car this normally solves most issues.

I have just looked in the handbook and it does say this below which might have put it into setting and its stuck. Hopefully the above will help.
Overload
If the seat setting is electrically
overloaded, the power supply is
automatically cut-off for a short time.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post