Grandland 1.2 auto petrol recall

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Andrewk

Post by Andrewk »

Hi - Has anyone had a recall notice from Vauxhall?

Just received this in an email which was about another matter:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Vauxhall Customer Care.

Please kindly note that there is currently an open recall campaign for your Vauxhall NEW GRANDLAND ULTIMATE 1.2 130PS 8 SPEED AUTO with vehicle ID number

Anyone know what the issue is?

Kind regards

Andrew
Grandland 1.2 Petrol Auto Ultimate.

Andrewk

Post by Andrewk »

I called our local dealership and they didn't want to discuss the recall or know anything about it! They are going to get someone to call me back!

Vauxhall customer service sent the following reply:
Thank you for contacting Vauxhall Customer Care.

I am writing to inform you that, your case has been escalated to the technical department and I will get back to you with an answer as soon as they provide the solution.

Regarding the recall campaign, please keep in mind that we cannot see what type of recall it is; we can only view open campaigns and recommend visiting a Vauxhall Authorized Dealership. They will provide you with information about recalls.

Surely they must know?
Andrewk

Post by Andrewk »

I have called the dealership back as they still haven't responded and it is apparently a headlight adjustment recall. It take approximately a hour to fix.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

At least its nothing serious then but an unusual recall. it would be interesting to hear what adjustment it needed.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post