Dash cam

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Post Reply
faz18
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by faz18 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:51 pm

Hi,

Anyone recommend a dash camera that is front and rear which both have parking mode

Thanks

GRANDLANDX68
Posts: 916
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:28 pm

I have the Nextbase 622GW and rear attachment fitted. It was fitted by Nextbase as well.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

faz18
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by faz18 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:47 pm

GRANDLANDX68 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:28 pm
I have the Nextbase 622GW and rear attachment fitted. It was fitted by Nextbase as well.
Cheers will have a look into these, does the rear work in parking mode also?

GRANDLANDX68
Posts: 916
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 pm

faz18 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:47 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:28 pm
I have the Nextbase 622GW and rear attachment fitted. It was fitted by Nextbase as well.
Cheers will have a look into these, does the rear work in parking mode also?
Yes it does but I opted for the rear attachment rather than the camera with the cable that runs through the car.
You can opt for a live feed for power for the dashcam or non live which runs when the car is on and battery power of the dashcam when the car is off.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

faz18
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by faz18 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:24 pm

GRANDLANDX68 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 pm
faz18 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:47 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:28 pm
I have the Nextbase 622GW and rear attachment fitted. It was fitted by Nextbase as well.
Cheers will have a look into these, does the rear work in parking mode also?
Yes it does but I opted for the rear attachment rather than the camera with the cable that runs through the car.
You can opt for a live feed for power for the dashcam or non live which runs when the car is on and battery power of the dashcam when the car is off.
Thank you

GRANDLANDX68
Posts: 916
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by GRANDLANDX68 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:16 pm

faz18 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:24 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 pm
faz18 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:47 pm


Cheers will have a look into these, does the rear work in parking mode also?
Yes it does but I opted for the rear attachment rather than the camera with the cable that runs through the car.
You can opt for a live feed for power for the dashcam or non live which runs when the car is on and battery power of the dashcam when the car is off.
Thank you
👍🏻
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post