Denon premium sound system

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

Playing with the sound settings on my 2020 Grandland X Hybrid4 Sri yesterday I noticed that I have options for adjusting the levels of the centre speaker and subwoofer. I thought these were both part of the Denon premium sound system option. I don't have the Denon logo on the speakers. Is there another way to confirm if I do have the Denon system or not.

Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Under the boot floor you should have a a subwoofer/amplifier there where the spare wheel should be, if you have that you should have the Denon system :)
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

As it's a hybrid there's nowhere for a spare wheel.
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Not sure where else they'd put the equipment, would assume you don't have it though.

Are there any used Hybrid4's with Denon listed on autotrader etc...?
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

There is one I found on auto trader that lists the Denon which was actually registered the same day as my car, is the same colour as mine (the only other Hybrid4 I have seen with body coloured roof) and the registration is very very close to mine. Unfortunately they don't have a picture under the boot carpet where i would think the subwoofer should be. I just find it weird I have the option in the audio menu for something I don't think my car has.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post