New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
faz18

Post by faz18 »

gjm wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:25 pm i had email from my dealer tonight and apparently all new grandland deliveries in whole of uk put back to at least september :(

I suppose at least in will have a new 72 plate

Oh no! I’ll need to contact my dealer and find out if it’s the same story with them. Not sure what to do now :-(

RapmasterUK

Post by RapmasterUK »

Got my New Grandland 1.2 Ultimate on the 1st of March, I was told by the dealer ( Pentagon Sheffield ) I was the first in the UK to get the 2022 version which included night vision and different alloys. 33 grands worth. Night vision is superb and makes driving at night so much better.
As you can see it came with different wheels from what was advertised and if I wish to have the original ones I could be waiting 12 months to get them, but to be honest I prefer the ones that it came with. Slightly disappointed with the space in the rear. Once you add two child seats you need to be ultra-slim to fit between them, unlike my previous car. (Ford Kuga)

All in all, I'm so happy with the car, so comfortable and so nice to drive. Once you finally get it I'm sure like me you will love it.

20220503_204405.jpg

"I'm Not Saying I'm The Best But I'm In The Top One"
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

RapmasterUK wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:58 pm Got my New Grandland 1.2 Ultimate on the 1st of March, I was told by the dealer ( Pentagon Sheffield ) I was the first in the UK to get the 2022 version which included night vision and different alloys. 33 grands worth. Night vision is superb and makes driving at night so much better.
As you can see it came with different wheels from what was advertised and if I wish to have the original ones I could be waiting 12 months to get them, but to be honest I prefer the ones that it came with. Slightly disappointed with the space in the rear. Once you add two child seats you need to be ultra-slim to fit between them, unlike my previous car. (Ford Kuga)

All in all, I'm so happy with the car, so comfortable and so nice to drive. Once you finally get it I'm sure like me you will love it.
Looks really nice they are the 18" wheels that used to be fitted to Sport Nav/SRI and Griffin. The Gloss black version was on the latter SRi now GS Line including new one. A white 2022 GS Line drove down our street last week and I do like the new look especially the painted gloss black bumper and side mouldings easier to clean as my one bugbear is keeping all the plastic clean as the dirt tends to get ingrained and not always easy to clean.
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
faz18

Post by faz18 »

RapmasterUK wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:58 pm Got my New Grandland 1.2 Ultimate on the 1st of March, I was told by the dealer ( Pentagon Sheffield ) I was the first in the UK to get the 2022 version which included night vision and different alloys. 33 grands worth. Night vision is superb and makes driving at night so much better.

Very nice! Congratulations on actually getting one :-). Keep us updated on the experience
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Looks really nice. Please keep us informed how you get on with it.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
RapmasterUK

Post by RapmasterUK »

I noted that the wheels are 19inch and everything seems to work fine although you would have thought that auto wipers would mean AUTO, nope you have to activate them every time you stop the engine bit strange. Also, both front seats have electronic height and lumbar support but then become manual to slide forward and back, plus manually adjust the backrest. Why not just make it all electronic with a memory? to me, that would have made more logical sense.
Safety features like lane departure warning work really well, but I have to say I love the car so far and I don't have any major complaints, YET!!!
"I'm Not Saying I'm The Best But I'm In The Top One"
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

RapmasterUK wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:02 pm I noted that the wheels are 19inch and everything seems to work fine although you would have thought that auto wipers would mean AUTO, nope you have to activate them every time you stop the engine bit strange. Also, both front seats have electronic height and lumbar support but then become manual to slide forward and back, plus manually adjust the backrest. Why not just make it all electronic with a memory? to me, that would have made more logical sense.
Safety features like lane departure warning work really well, but I have to say I love the car so far and I don't have any major complaints, YET!!!
You get wider tyres at least at 225 55 R18 v 205 55 R19 standard fit. I assumed they were the same memory seats as fitted to the Grandland X (drivers side only on our Elite) but VX had seen sense and fitted dual memory seats. :cry:

We will stick look at a Hybrid Ultimate come change in another 18 months. I am sure more spec will have been removed by then - but fingers crossed it still comes with four wheels... :mrgreen:
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
gjm

Post by gjm »

Nice Grandland, ive ordered a carbon black ultimate too, do you have to pay extra for night vision like it says on vauxhall site?, when i ordered mine in september last year, the sales associate didnt quite know what night vision was going to be but it was included on the ultimate i was ordering. Bit peeved to see it now a extra 1500 a year addon on the website :(.

Congrats on getting it soo quick , i hope mine and everyone elses turns up soon, but im not holding my breathe.
Shauns65

Post by Shauns65 »

Angelfire wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:46 pm Bit of a daft question I guess, anyone know of anyone who has received a Grandland of ANY specification in 2022. Any come into the Country at all. Did the rounds the other day, a bit bored so had a wander around and asked four dealers lead times for their Grandland equivalent - ish. All were six months, but no commitment to the delivery date. I think the term is, commit to buy, then suck it and see.
Yeah i've got a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid, saw it on Autotrader last Thursday at a dealer, test drove it Friday and picked it up Wednesday, brand new registration
Shauns65

Post by Shauns65 »

Got my Ultimate, but it hasn't got the night vision which i think would have been a £1300 cost option, am quite jealous of you for having that.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post