New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Ordered an Ultimate edition 11/03 - was told by the dealer that the part shortages are all but resolved and August is looking like my delivery date. Nothing confirmed and not really holding my breath!
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue

Rob_92

Post by Rob_92 »

Just placed a order my self told looking around September at the moment Ultimate 1.2
daver132

Post by daver132 »

hi all i am new to forum. ordered the ultimate auto on the 28th march, the dealer has given me the 30th of july for delivery. hi hopes.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello daver132 and Welcome to the Forum.
Hopefully you will receive the car on the date given.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Angelfire

Post by Angelfire »

Hi, I ordered a Grandland Ultimate diesel Auto, start of January. Had three messages from the Dealership, all three saying the same. " Apologies, still no movement on your car ". The Vauxhall web site says week 30 - late July. But there are no guarantees forthcoming.
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!.
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Baronoli wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:00 pm Ordered an Ultimate edition 11/03 - was told by the dealer that the part shortages are all but resolved and August is looking like my delivery date. Nothing confirmed and not really holding my breath!
Yeah looks like we will get delays for a while :(
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Rob_92 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:48 pm Just placed a order my self told looking around September at the moment Ultimate 1.2
September!! Wow
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Angelfire wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:39 pm Hi, I ordered a Grandland Ultimate diesel Auto, start of January. Had three messages from the Dealership, all three saying the same. " Apologies, still no movement on your car ". The Vauxhall web site says week 30 - late July. But there are no guarantees forthcoming.
Lol same wouldn’t hold much hope my one keeps getting delayed
Angelfire

Post by Angelfire »

Bit of a daft question I guess, anyone know of anyone who has received a Grandland of ANY specification in 2022. Any come into the Country at all. Did the rounds the other day, a bit bored so had a wander around and asked four dealers lead times for their Grandland equivalent - ish. All were six months, but no commitment to the delivery date. I think the term is, commit to buy, then suck it and see.
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!.
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Angelfire wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:46 pm Bit of a daft question I guess, anyone know of anyone who has received a Grandland of ANY specification in 2022. Any come into the Country at all. Did the rounds the other day, a bit bored so had a wander around and asked four dealers lead times for their Grandland equivalent - ish. All were six months, but no commitment to the delivery date. I think the term is, commit to buy, then suck it and see.

Hi, don’t know or anyone actually getting one. I ordered mine in feb I think I will wait to end of May if not cancel it. As they can’t even give me a rough idea of when I’ll get a build date

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post