New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Beta wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:36 am
Dave296 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:49 am All in all, happy with the new Grandland. Drives well and fairly economical on mixed driving. Just a couple of little minor niggles. Boot floor is not rigid like the earlier model and now I have put the spare wheel in it won't stay put on the top position when you put anything in the boot (golf clubs, trolley etc) but drops down. May have to buy a piece of plywood to slot underneath to give it the rigidity. My I-Pod is not recognised on the USB lead, only on Bluetooth, which means I have to manually select the albums/tracks from the device. As I said only minor niggles.
Glad you're happy with your new car, still waiting for ours. Are you aware that iPod does not have apple car play, if that's what you want to use, it's only on iPhones.
Thanks for that. Had the I-pod for a long time so obviously the operating system is way out of date.

Beta

Post by Beta »

You should still be able to select music, podcasts and playlists from the head unit, I can on SEAT and Toyota via blue tooth.
Grandland Ultimate 1.5 diesel auto blue with black roof, ordered December 2021, picked up December 2022, yes 12 months.
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Beta wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:37 pm You should still be able to select music, podcasts and playlists from the head unit, I can on SEAT and Toyota via blue tooth.
Thanks, I'll keep on playing with it
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Dave296 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:33 pm
Beta wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:36 am
Dave296 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:49 am All in all, happy with the new Grandland. Drives well and fairly economical on mixed driving. Just a couple of little minor niggles. Boot floor is not rigid like the earlier model and now I have put the spare wheel in it won't stay put on the top position when you put anything in the boot (golf clubs, trolley etc) but drops down. May have to buy a piece of plywood to slot underneath to give it the rigidity. My I-Pod is not recognised on the USB lead, only on Bluetooth, which means I have to manually select the albums/tracks from the device. As I said only minor niggles.
Glad you're happy with your new car, still waiting for ours. Are you aware that iPod does not have apple car play, if that's what you want to use, it's only on iPhones.
Thanks for that. Had the I-pod for a long time so obviously the operating system is way out of date.
Great glad you like it! Still no luck on mine lol
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

Had a call from the dealer regarding my Grandland due 24th June it has been delayed further.
faz18

Post by faz18 »

DaPa wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:36 pm Had a call from the dealer regarding my Grandland due 24th June it has been delayed further.
Oh no :-(. Called my dealer today said system says it’s down for august but might be September, as they have got more chips. Really wanted it for the summer but I’m not cancelling for the only reason that the salesman I deal with has been amazing over the years and is a really nice guy. Eventually I’ll have it :-)
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

faz18 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:51 pm
DaPa wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:36 pm Had a call from the dealer regarding my Grandland due 24th June it has been delayed further.
Oh no :-(. Called my dealer today said system says it’s down for august but might be September, as they have got more chips. Really wanted it for the summer but I’m not cancelling for the only reason that the salesman I deal with has been amazing over the years and is a really nice guy. Eventually I’ll have it :-)
Likewise, I also had £800 more for my Grandland X in part exchange than I paid for it 18 months ago.
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

DaPa wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:51 am
faz18 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:51 pm
Likewise, I also had £800 more for my Grandland X in part exchange than I paid for it 18 months ago.
I wonder if it depends what part of the Country you are in or which dealership it is as to the availability. Arnold Clark in the Cheshire area (where I got mine) seem to have some (manual and automatic plus hybrid) as do a couple of branches of Lookers.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

My Grandland was quoted for July but after phoning the dealer to check on the staus I was quoted Sept/Oct
faz18

Post by faz18 »

MikeS wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:40 pm My Grandland was quoted for July but after phoning the dealer to check on the staus I was quoted Sept/Oct
Shame but yeah everything delayed my dealer said chip shortage

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post