New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Dave296 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:37 pm
Baronoli wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:57 am
Dave296 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:42 am Just had call from sales manager to say new car has arrived and will be ready to pick up after lunch tomorrow. Currently being valeted and registered on my cherished plate. Only fly in the ointment is AA insurance who tell me that they do not have that model listed and will have to refer it to their underwriters. They were told in no uncertain terms that they need to get their act together or I will cancel the policy with them.

GS line 1.2 automatic in white
Great news about it being ready! When did you order? Hopefuly AA pull their finger out.
It was ordered 30th April 2022 at Arnold Clark
Oh wow that's great service. I ordered by 18/03/2022...
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue

faz18

Post by faz18 »

Dave296 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:42 am Just had call from sales manager to say new car has arrived and will be ready to pick up after lunch tomorrow. Currently being valeted and registered on my cherished plate. Only fly in the ointment is AA insurance who tell me that they do not have that model listed and will have to refer it to their underwriters. They were told in no uncertain terms that they need to get their act together or I will cancel the policy with them.

Fantastic! Congrats! My dealer is still very silent, please do upload pics when you get it!
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Dave296 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:41 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Bet you cant wait to finally get the car. Enjoy it.
I've enjoyed my 2019 Grandland X diesel, but don't do enough miles now to justify it. Not much difference really from my 3008 diesel which I traded for it.
Fair enough probably the better option with the fuel prices at the moment and doing less miles.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

faz18 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:36 pm

Fantastic! Congrats! My dealer is still very silent, please do upload pics when you get it!
Now not picking it up till tomorrow. Had call first thing from dealer. There has been a power cut which has knocked out all their computer system, phone lines (salesman was calling from their other branch 10 miles away) and they have cars stuck up on ramps in the service bay. Hay Ho! these things are sent to try us!!
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Dave296 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:29 am

Now not picking it up till tomorrow. Had call first thing from dealer. There has been a power cut which has knocked out all their computer system, phone lines (salesman was calling from their other branch 10 miles away) and they have cars stuck up on ramps in the service bay. Hay Ho! these things are sent to try us!!
🙄
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

I don't think I've ever picked up a car without an issue on the day!

Out of interest, did you ever track your car on the Vauxahll website? Wondering if I'm to expect anymore "ticks" on the order as it progresses:

Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Baronoli wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Out of interest, did you ever track your car on the Vauxahll website? Wondering if I'm to expect anymore "ticks" on the order as it progresses:

Picked it up this morning. No problems, in and out inside 45 minutes. Runs very well. Sorry, wouldn't have had a clue how to track it.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Dave296 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:01 pm
Baronoli wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Picked it up this morning. No problems, in and out inside 45 minutes. Runs very well. Sorry, wouldn't have had a clue how to track it.
Great News.
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

All in all, happy with the new Grandland. Drives well and fairly economical on mixed driving. Just a couple of little minor niggles. Boot floor is not rigid like the earlier model and now I have put the spare wheel in it won't stay put on the top position when you put anything in the boot (golf clubs, trolley etc) but drops down. May have to buy a piece of plywood to slot underneath to give it the rigidity. My I-Pod is not recognised on the USB lead, only on Bluetooth, which means I have to manually select the albums/tracks from the device. As I said only minor niggles.
Beta

Post by Beta »

Dave296 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:49 am All in all, happy with the new Grandland. Drives well and fairly economical on mixed driving. Just a couple of little minor niggles. Boot floor is not rigid like the earlier model and now I have put the spare wheel in it won't stay put on the top position when you put anything in the boot (golf clubs, trolley etc) but drops down. May have to buy a piece of plywood to slot underneath to give it the rigidity. My I-Pod is not recognised on the USB lead, only on Bluetooth, which means I have to manually select the albums/tracks from the device. As I said only minor niggles.
Glad you're happy with your new car, still waiting for ours. Are you aware that iPod does not have apple car play, if that's what you want to use, it's only on iPhones.
Grandland Ultimate 1.5 diesel auto blue with black roof, ordered December 2021, picked up December 2022, yes 12 months.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post