New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

Just signed up to this Forum, Hi.

I ordered my Ultimate hybrid in March with July Delivery and has since been moved back to August, possible September. I'm planning to call them to determine if they have a minimum production run and are waiting for adequate number of orders. I doubt I'll get a response other than the usual chip availability and the war. I'm tempted to do what Shaun did and look for stock, but I believe I won't get the same deal. I'll just have to be patient!

Carpfisher

Post by Carpfisher »

Ordered a Ultimate on the 24th February was told it would probably be end of September. Our salesman has always been upfront when it comes to delivery we have previously had 3 new Vauxhalls from him so I am content to wait though we had a look at the new Kia Sportage and delivery would be no quicker luckily our present Grandland x has such a low mileage due to covid and being at home for most of that period it flew through the MOT and serviced at the same time.
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Hey, thanks for the message. Yeah mine is normally very good also had 3 cars from them in total but this time they have gone very quite. Did call and he said they got few grandlands comes in however mine has to date. I assume as I got fully spec’d they take longer (- night vision) I got to same I think it’s more of a gimmick than useful. (Please don’t shout at me lol)

Carpfisher wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:12 pm Ordered a Ultimate on the 24th February was told it would probably be end of September. Our salesman has always been upfront when it comes to delivery we have previously had 3 new Vauxhalls from him so I am content to wait though we had a look at the new Kia Sportage and delivery would be no quicker luckily our present Grandland x has such a low mileage due to covid and being at home for most of that period it flew through the MOT and serviced at the same time.
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Just been informed by dealer that my new Grandland 1.2 GS line automatic will be delivered w/c 6th June
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Dave296 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:26 pm Just been informed by dealer that my new Grandland 1.2 GS line automatic will be delivered w/c 6th June
Oh nice maybe hope for us all :-)
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Seemed to be being honest with me, but then Arnold Clark want my money!!
Decided to trade in my 69 plate Grandland X turbo diesel with 10000 miles. Would have had a lot more but Covid lockdowns put the mockers on going anywhere!! Reasons being cost re servicing (had to have mid service oil and filter change) as garage said I was doing insufficient mileage to justify a diesel and also the spiralling cost of diesel over petrol
Petem

Post by Petem »

Hi just got the new grandlander 22 reg and wondering if anyone can help I have found when I turn car off after 5 minutes with air con OFF when I switch car on again air con comes on had the car into dealers after 3 days they said nothing wrong with it and all new grandlanders did this my previou grandland X did not do is anyl time I switch it off via screen or small know it still comes back on when engine is switched on anyone got any ideas
Petem

Post by Petem »

Hi sorry did not mention 1 2 petrol engine
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

I've been told my order is at stage "22" doesn't seem to translate to the old Vauxahll codes though.

I don't think June/July estimated will be a thing!
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

Petem wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:38 pm Hi just got the new grandlander 22 reg and wondering if anyone can help I have found when I turn car off after 5 minutes with air con OFF when I switch car on again air con comes on had the car into dealers after 3 days they said nothing wrong with it and all new grandlanders did this my previou grandland X did not do is anyl time I switch it off via screen or small know it still comes back on when engine is switched on anyone got any ideas
My 69 plate does this if the temp control is set to lo

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post