New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Presume stage 22 is the same as week 22. Mine was given as week 23 which commences Monday 6th June

faz18

Post by faz18 »

Petem wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:38 pm Hi just got the new grandlander 22 reg and wondering if anyone can help I have found when I turn car off after 5 minutes with air con OFF when I switch car on again air con comes on had the car into dealers after 3 days they said nothing wrong with it and all new grandlanders did this my previou grandland X did not do is anyl time I switch it off via screen or small know it still comes back on when engine is switched on anyone got any ideas
Hi mate,

My current Mokka 21 plate does the exact same really annoys me lol but I think it’s a built in :-( I did hope the new grandland wouldn’t do this but I guess it now does. I’m just sick of waiting now no comms no updated nothing
Buggy1967

Post by Buggy1967 »

How do I find out the build date of my Grandland Ultimate? I've tried to call my dealer and got no joy?
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

Petem wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:38 pm Hi just got the new grandlander 22 reg and wondering if anyone can help I have found when I turn car off after 5 minutes with air con OFF when I switch car on again air con comes on had the car into dealers after 3 days they said nothing wrong with it and all new grandlanders did this my previou grandland X did not do is anyl time I switch it off via screen or small know it still comes back on when engine is switched on anyone got any ideas
I thought it was a safety feature to help prevent noxious gases entering the cabin by ensuring air circulation? I have a few cars from other makes that were exactly the same, turn the climate control off and it comes back on ignition time.
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Dave296 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:23 pm Presume stage 22 is the same as week 22. Mine was given as week 23 which commences Monday 6th June
Later found out that the codes are the same as pre-PSA. Stage 22 is "Order Processed", needs to get to stage 60 before the car is at the dealership... Stage 23 is where the order gets locked and all parts are ordered.
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Just had call from sales manager to say new car has arrived and will be ready to pick up after lunch tomorrow. Currently being valeted and registered on my cherished plate. Only fly in the ointment is AA insurance who tell me that they do not have that model listed and will have to refer it to their underwriters. They were told in no uncertain terms that they need to get their act together or I will cancel the policy with them.

GS line 1.2 automatic in white
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

Dave296 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:42 am Just had call from sales manager to say new car has arrived and will be ready to pick up after lunch tomorrow. Currently being valeted and registered on my cherished plate. Only fly in the ointment is AA insurance who tell me that they do not have that model listed and will have to refer it to their underwriters. They were told in no uncertain terms that they need to get their act together or I will cancel the policy with them.

Great news about it being ready! When did you order? Hopefuly AA pull their finger out.
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Dave296 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:42 am Just had call from sales manager to say new car has arrived and will be ready to pick up after lunch tomorrow. Currently being valeted and registered on my cherished plate. Only fly in the ointment is AA insurance who tell me that they do not have that model listed and will have to refer it to their underwriters. They were told in no uncertain terms that they need to get their act together or I will cancel the policy with them.

Bet you cant wait to finally get the car. Enjoy it.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Baronoli wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:57 am

Great news about it being ready! When did you order? Hopefuly AA pull their finger out.
It was ordered 30th April 2022 at Arnold Clark
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Bet you cant wait to finally get the car. Enjoy it.
I've enjoyed my 2019 Grandland X diesel, but don't do enough miles now to justify it. Not much difference really from my 3008 diesel which I traded for it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post