New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
faz18
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by faz18 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:27 pm

Angelfire wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:46 pm
Bit of a daft question I guess, anyone know of anyone who has received a Grandland of ANY specification in 2022. Any come into the Country at all. Did the rounds the other day, a bit bored so had a wander around and asked four dealers lead times for their Grandland equivalent - ish. All were six months, but no commitment to the delivery date. I think the term is, commit to buy, then suck it and see.

Hi, don’t know or anyone actually getting one. I ordered mine in feb I think I will wait to end of May if not cancel it. As they can’t even give me a rough idea of when I’ll get a build date

Carpfisher
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:10 am

Post by Carpfisher » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:44 am

I just watched the Ian King business news on Sky the chip shortage in the European car industry is set to carry into 2023 so bad news on build dates and model specifications.

gjm
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by gjm » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:05 pm

i ordered my ultimate back in sepetember 2021 , and still waiting, been told july by my dealer (after many different earlier dates) but been told that ultimates take extra 10 weeks to build so i suspect september.

Popdiva43
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Popdiva43 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:50 pm

hi all im new here.i ordered my grandland ultimate of august 2021,keep getting messages stating my car was being bulit in march,then went to april,then may,now june,im really getting fed up now.

DaPa
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:21 am

Post by DaPa » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:11 pm

I ordered my new Grandland on 3rd February 2022.

I have been informed by my dealer that my Grandland GS Line 1.2 Auto will be delivered to the dealers on 24th June 2022.


DaPa

Buggy1967
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Buggy1967 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:56 pm

Ordered my Grandland ultimate in March this year and I've been told it may be August when I get the car delivered.

CDevz
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by CDevz » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:23 pm

I ordered my Grandland Elite in Nov 2021, was originally told May 2022 for delivery, but was told last week it’s looking like the end of June.

faz18
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by faz18 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:53 am

Carpfisher wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:44 am
I just watched the Ian King business news on Sky the chip shortage in the European car industry is set to carry into 2023 so bad news on build dates and model specifications.
:-( I don’t want to cancel but is there hope lol

faz18
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by faz18 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:54 am

gjm wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:05 pm
i ordered my ultimate back in sepetember 2021 , and still waiting, been told july by my dealer (after many different earlier dates) but been told that ultimates take extra 10 weeks to build so i suspect september.
I got ultimate to oh no September lol do you think it’s worth the wait or not?

faz18
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by faz18 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:55 am

Popdiva43 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:50 pm
hi all im new here.i ordered my grandland ultimate of august 2021,keep getting messages stating my car was being bulit in march,then went to april,then may,now june,im really getting fed up now.
Same here I just can’t get any date given keeps changing haven’t even got a build date allocated

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post