New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Shauns65

Post by Shauns65 » Fri May 13, 2022 2:37 pm

Got my Ultimate, but it hasn't got the night vision which i think would have been a £1300 cost option, am quite jealous of you for having that.

Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay » Sat May 14, 2022 8:47 am

Just signed up to this Forum, Hi.

I ordered my Ultimate hybrid in March with July Delivery and has since been moved back to August, possible September. I'm planning to call them to determine if they have a minimum production run and are waiting for adequate number of orders. I doubt I'll get a response other than the usual chip availability and the war. I'm tempted to do what Shaun did and look for stock, but I believe I won't get the same deal. I'll just have to be patient!

Carpfisher

Post by Carpfisher » Sat May 14, 2022 12:12 pm

Ordered a Ultimate on the 24th February was told it would probably be end of September. Our salesman has always been upfront when it comes to delivery we have previously had 3 new Vauxhalls from him so I am content to wait though we had a look at the new Kia Sportage and delivery would be no quicker luckily our present Grandland x has such a low mileage due to covid and being at home for most of that period it flew through the MOT and serviced at the same time.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post