New grandland dates

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

Steveprior12 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:30 am Hi though I would share my info
Ordered 02-03-22 was told July for delivery, phone in July for update told don’t know when.
Called this morning to be told some time in November.
Do they even know or are they just guessing!!
Grandland ultimate hybrid
^^^ this.

Although ordered 06/02/22 - GS Line Auto

Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

Hi all

Great forum newbie

I ordered my Grandland Ultimate Diesel Colbalt Blue Automatic Jan 2022.

The Dealer Has Beeen great I follow up with a call every month or so with regards to delivery as expected throughout the car industry the chip shortage has had a big impact on all cars.

Spoke to my dealer in Liverpool today and had a bit of good news but he couldn't explain the difference with regards the dates .

It's a new one on him also as he has never seen this on a car before

Expected delivery date ?
Announcement delivery ?
14/09/22
07/10/22

At Least New 72 Number Plate

Can anyone tell me what Announcement and Expected Mean

I Have seen in on the motaway before and its looks gorgeous when you see one than a brochure or a advert online .
Anybody have the Ultimate Trim If So Any Thoughts On The Car That I Need To Know
Regards To Everyone on this great forum
Regards
Simon
Beta

Post by Beta »

Simon74. wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:30 pm Hi all

Great forum newbie

I ordered my Grandland Ultimate Diesel Colbalt Blue Automatic Jan 2022.

The Dealer Has Beeen great I follow up with a call every month or so with regards to delivery as expected throughout the car industry the chip shortage has had a big impact on all cars.

Spoke to my dealer in Liverpool today and had a bit of good news but he couldn't explain the difference with regards the dates .

It's a new one on him also as he has never seen this on a car before

Expected delivery date ?
Announcement delivery ?
14/09/22
07/10/22

At Least New 72 Number Plate

Can anyone tell me what Announcement and Expected Mean

I Have seen in on the motaway before and its looks gorgeous when you see one than a brochure or a advert online .
Anybody have the Ultimate Trim If So Any Thoughts On The Car That I Need To Know
Regards To Everyone on this great forum

I don't know what the difference in the two dates are, but we ordered the same car as you and the same colour. We ordered a few days before Christmas 2021 and spoke to the dealer 2 weeks ago, he said there is still no confirmed build date but they are now using a matrix to make a best guess and the car should be built some time in September for delivery some time in October, so the same sort of wait as you.
Grandland Ultimate 1.5 diesel auto blue with black roof, ordered December 2021, picked up December 2022, yes 12 months.
Simon74.

Post by Simon74. »

Hi

When I been speaking to my dealer over the past few months he said the same as what you was told no date yet .

But yesterday he said there was good news and they were the dates so expect a call around a month's time or so.

I am in a que system as probably a lot of people are ordering grandlands and he said they are starting to come in now but he can not put me at the front or in between anyone who ordered before me or the who's been waiting and that's fine I don't expect that.

Am wondering if it might be to do with how many cars are in production and how many people in front of people etc and maybe the area of GB your in.

Am not so sure .

I hope you get a date soon for your grandland
Regards
Simon
Mikenkay

Post by Mikenkay »

The update the dealer must have been talking about is a video message from the dealer thanking me for my custom. Guess what no update on my order.
bobmac

Post by bobmac »

hi all bob mac ..newbie
i ordered 1.2 ultimate in feb 22. white, black roof. no info from dealer so went online with aston vauxhall build dates. it shows my build date to be feb 2023. given its usually a month after for delivery i will prbably be in same boat as others waiting and by the time we get it they will have brought out a new model.
gjm

Post by gjm »

well i hope everyone gets their grandland and doesnt go how my journey to a new one is with eden vauxhall swindon....
see here ;
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1116&p=7216#p7216
bobmac

Post by bobmac »

hi, bob mac again
i have just been on website ..grandland factory build dates, by aston vauxhall. Previous build date was feb 23..now march 23 for ultimate models. Getting a bit fed up with whole thing. Looks like i was right about vauxhall bringing out a new model by then..
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Guys new update, the grandland only has a 2 day production. So vauxhall only build grandland 2 times a week. Not sure what is going on
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Feel sorry for all you guys who have been left waiting for new cars. Can't understand what's going on with Vauxhall. Mine was 4 or 5 weeks from date of order to picking it up. They are part of PSA group (Stellantis), yet new Citroen and Peugeot models especially the 3008 which has the same engine and gearbox as the Grandland are coming through. Seen plenty of 22 plate 3008's. Nissan seem to be coming through, my friend picked his new Qashquai up last week. Only been on order for a fortnight.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post