vauxhall app milleage

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
matt_simpson

Post by matt_simpson »

I dont know whether to be concerned or not, my mileage is 34000 (second hand car) but the app is sugesting that i have 55402 miles. should i have any cause for concern or is the app just garbage?

huffy

Post by huffy »

To be honest, the app isn't a lot of good, but possibly a silly question, you don't have the app set to KM?
Grandland X Hybrid 4
asrajarajan

Post by asrajarajan »

Im having troubles connecting to the app. Found from other forums and post that the bluetooth tethering in the android phone needs to be enabled for this to work. Will try today.
matt_simpson

Post by matt_simpson »

huffy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:31 pm To be honest, the app isn't a lot of good, but possibly a silly question, you don't have the app set to KM?
No, set to miles
Paulc

Post by Paulc »

App has been playing up since I updated it on Saturday my mileage is 18000 but app is now showing 30000 and when I check mileage for a trip its says I've done more miles than it is also its changed all my data for the last year to more miles for the given journey....guess maybe I'll have to try an app reinstall
huffy

Post by huffy »

I installed on a new iPhone last week and the app appears to be working much better, I don't think it's missed a journey.
Don't forget, if you want to keep your previous journeys, export them so you can import them onto the app when it's reinstalled. And don't do what I did, use the first option, "Export your trips", it creates a comma separated spreadsheet, which you can't import into the app. :roll: :roll:
Grandland X Hybrid 4
asrajarajan

Post by asrajarajan »

There is a new android update to 1.34.2 which sorts the km to miles issue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post