REVERSING CAMERA

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Macca

Post by Macca »

I have posted this on the Grandland FB group. A number of people on there (me included) want the reversing camera retrofitted. Those of us who live in the South are a long way from VX Mods in Preston, who will supply and fit for £370. If enough people want one fitting he will travel down, so maybe we can get a group of us together.
If your interested please reply to this post with your location.

Deleted User 1457

Post by Deleted User 1457 »

I am very interested in having a reversing camera fitted. The best I can come up with is an eye watering £600. So what you have found is very tempting however, I live in Corby, in the East Midlands. Is that far enough South for you? :)
Macca

Post by Macca »

Matthews I’ve added you to the list on the Grandland FB group.
j11sty

Post by j11sty »

Don't suppose any connection in Northern Ireland can do same?
2020 1.5D Grandland X
Vxmods

Post by Vxmods »

Hi all

This is andy from vxmods, anyone wanting the factory genuine rear reverse camera then pls drop me a pm via my vxmods facebook page asap if you want it doing while im down in the south east vacinity of cambridgeshire.i be over hoping the week commencing the 14th march.

Matthews drop me a pm i will do a home visit to you in corby 👍
daveb1089

Post by daveb1089 »

Hi, I’m interested in getting one fitted. I live in the South West but happy to travel a reasonable distance to get this done. I don’t do faceache and tried andy.lamb@vxmods.co.uk but it wouldn’t deliver. If a group thing is happening, I’m up for it, so please keep me informed.
Dave
Grandland X 1.2 20 (70) Elite Nav Premium Turbo, LED Headlights, 8 Speed Gearbox. Moon Roof 19” wheels, Folding/Dipping Door Mirrors, Heated and Ventilated Leather Seats, Heated Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel. Foot-kicker Boot Opener, Blue
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I had my camera fitted by Andy and I am very happy with it.

Try his Website http://vxmods.co.uk/
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Vxmods

Post by Vxmods »

Hi

Yes sorry about the enails getting returned,this is due to enail changing so if anyone is trying to contact me then feel free to give me a call or drop me a message to 07719375686
Kevbabes

Post by Kevbabes »

Hi. Just test drive and bought a grandland today. Just joined forum.

Live in SE London / Kent borders. Is this deal still on ?

I couldn’t find a fb page for this car. If someone could add the link below that would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Kevbabes

Post by Kevbabes »

Hi all. New to forum - just bought a Grandland today and pick up in about a week.

Is there anywhere in South England (we live SE London / Kent) that do the above service ?

I’ve seen a place 5 hours away in Newcastle but I can’t do that.

Thanks