NEW GRANDLAND ELITE/DELIVERY TIMES..

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
jordan681

Post by jordan681 »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:41 pm Hi jordan681 (Paul) and Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear of the issues you are having. Have you tried to contact the Vauxhall CEO office as they normally can get more information if Vauxhall customer service fails.
Some members on the forum have found the same issue as you and when the Vehicle has turned up it does not have the features they ordered due to spec changes and the parts/chips shortages,
Hi GRANDLANDX68

Thank you for the comment, I don't suppose you can point me towards the contact details for the Vauxhall CEO office.. and I will contact them to try and get an answer..

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

jordan681 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:45 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:41 pm Hi jordan681 (Paul) and Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear of the issues you are having. Have you tried to contact the Vauxhall CEO office as they normally can get more information if Vauxhall customer service fails.
Some members on the forum have found the same issue as you and when the Vehicle has turned up it does not have the features they ordered due to spec changes and the parts/chips shortages,
Hi GRANDLANDX68

Thank you for the comment, I don't suppose you can point me towards the contact details for the Vauxhall CEO office.. and I will contact them to try and get an answer..

This is the email for the CEO office.

Paul.Willcox@vauxhall.co.uk
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
jordan681

Post by jordan681 »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:53 pm

Hi GRANDLANDX68

Thank you.. email away... :D
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

jordan681 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:17 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:53 pm

Hi GRANDLANDX68

Thank you.. email away... :D
👍
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Beta

Post by Beta »

I'd be interested in hearing how you get on, I ordered a diesel auto ultimate also in December, also on the motability scheme heared nothing from the dealer so called in last month to be told there is no build date but an estimated delivery date the same as yours 99/99/9999. The dealer did say the expected lead times are now 18 months.
Grandland Ultimate 1.5 diesel auto blue with black roof, ordered December 2021, picked up December 2022, yes 12 months.
Rossvaldo

Post by Rossvaldo »

I'm in the same boat. Ordered a Grandland Elite in December through the motabilty scheme, dealer has been pretty much useless. Getting no response from them via email now. Lost my last car when DLA changed to PIP then after winning the appeal I ordered the Grandland, so I'm without a car for now 🙄
Buggy1967

Post by Buggy1967 »

I cant get my dealership to respond to my emails. I work full time so can't just pop in on the off chance and with my disabilities. My Sturdays are usually spent recovering fro. My weeks work.
jordan681

Post by jordan681 »

Hi, had an update on my order, it has been amended to a Grandland Ultimate, however, no one can say if my advance payment will change.

I have said that due to the order changing through no fault of mine, I will not pay more than I was originally quoted. As Vauxhall should not have accepted my order knowing the vehicle spec levels were changing 2 weeks after I placed my order.

Has anyone else had this..?
Rossvaldo

Post by Rossvaldo »

I haven't heard any updates yet. My account on the motability forum still says Grandland Elite and deposit of £499.
premkn

Post by premkn »

Update new date of late August 2022 delivery to dealership:

“We’ve had an update from Vauxhall, who have advised that the vehicle will be built early August and delivered to us late August, which we don’t know yet whether to believe but will see! If this is the case, it’s likely you’d want September registration, which as long as your monthly payment for September is paid, we would take that off the part exchange price, and would be able to do September delivery.”

FYI original order was placed mid August 2021 for a Quartz Grey Grandland Elite with night Vision and onboard charger upgrade. I have not been given a free upgrade to the equivalent Ultimate, Vauxhall refused.

I did get offered a black ultimate without my extra options with a delivery date of July, but with the condition the current delivery date could disappear like has happened on my original order. When I placed my original order the interest rate was 3.9% it’s now 6.9% and Vauxhall were willing to waive that if I agreed to purchase. I said no as there is no point without guaranteed delivery. The wait continues, I continue to pay off the remainder of my current Vauxhall Astra PCP finance. Vauxhall have also promised some concessions on arrival of the vehicle (what that is I do not know), and I have 3 years free servicing to be added for the original delay.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post