Post by Baronoli »

My order from March 11th still hasn't got a build date :(
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue

Rossvaldo

Post by Rossvaldo »

I've just had a letter from Motabilty that my Grandland Elite has been upgraded to the ultimate model. However, the dealership can't get onto the system to check the status of my order 🙄
Rossvaldo

Post by Rossvaldo »

jordan681 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:12 pm Hi, had an update on my order, it has been amended to a Grandland Ultimate, however, no one can say if my advance payment will change.

I have said that due to the order changing through no fault of mine, I will not pay more than I was originally quoted. As Vauxhall should not have accepted my order knowing the vehicle spec levels were changing 2 weeks after I placed my order.

Has anyone else had this..?
I've just had this too. Got a letter this morning from Motabilty saying I'm now getting the Ultimate and my advance payment is now £1799. Phoned Vauxhall and they confirmed the upgrade and said I had a price guarantee so my original AP of £499 stays the same.
nickg1978

Post by nickg1978 »

i picked up a grandland elite this week,

it is missing things for sure,
so far i have found the following issues,

No red button ( sos)
no vauxhall connect system ( been removed)
No rear usb connections,

another interesting point is the grandland is reg as a grandland x on the vin which has also caused some issues and i am waiting for vauxhall to get back to me about this.

I know someone that had the electric tailgate missing and was upgraded to the ultimate free
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

Out of curiosity, has anybody actually seen the new Grandland on the road being driven, other than the people who are lucky enough to have taken delivery of theirs?

I ordered my GS Line auto in Feb' '22 and as of Friday 5h August there was no build date.
jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

I've seen quite a few driving around, even had one pull out onto a roundabout in front of me without looking a few days ago.
DaPa

Post by DaPa »

Another curiosity question:

I ordered and paid a deposit on the GS Line Auto in February '22, can the dealer pull out of the deal that has been done with me, when I did the deal I was P/X ing my Grandland X 69 plate and had a very good price for it.

I was curious as to if the dealer could pull out now that my car by the time my new one arrives will be worth less than when the deal was done.
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

DaPa wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:01 pm Another curiosity question:

I ordered and paid a deposit on the GS Line Auto in February '22, can the dealer pull out of the deal that has been done with me, when I did the deal I was P/X ing my Grandland X 69 plate and had a very good price for it.

I was curious as to if the dealer could pull out now that my car by the time my new one arrives will be worth less than when the deal was done.
Wondering this too. They priced mine with July being hthe delivery date and that date as the P/EX value of my 2018 Grandland X.
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Have only seen one other Grandland out and about in my area since I picked my GS line up in June although there are several advertised (pre registered with delivery mileage on Arnold Clark and Lookers websites). I originally wanted a Nissan Qashquai but was told by Bristol Street that although I could order one, they had no idea when delivery would be and that the good part exchange price at the time "may not" apply in the future, plus there was an imminent price increase, which is what prompted me to go for another Grandland.
jordan681

Post by jordan681 »

Rossvaldo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:52 pm
jordan681 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:12 pm Hi, had an update on my order, it has been amended to a Grandland Ultimate, however, no one can say if my advance payment will change.

I have said that due to the order changing through no fault of mine, I will not pay more than I was originally quoted. As Vauxhall should not have accepted my order knowing the vehicle spec levels were changing 2 weeks after I placed my order.

Has anyone else had this..?
I've just had this too. Got a letter this morning from Motabilty saying I'm now getting the Ultimate and my advance payment is now £1799. Phoned Vauxhall and they confirmed the upgrade and said I had a price guarantee so my original AP of £499 stays the same.

Thank you for letting me know, I will await new paperwork form Motability, and then contact them. While I have been waiting I sought legal advise, and was informed that because Vauxhall and Motability are not supplying the vehicle I originally order, they are in breech of contract, also that with Vauxhall changing my order on their own accord, I 'should' not be liable for any increased costs resulting in the change of specification. But we will wait and see...

Hopefully I will get my new car... EVENTUALLY.. lol

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post