Grandland x 1.5 d remap

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
ianwat23

Post by ianwat23 »

I’m looking at getting my grandland x remapped and was wondering has anybody had their car done.
What prices have you paid for this and what power has the car got now? I’m also looking at getting the 8sp automatic box remapped too.
Any help or information would be great.
Cheers

Neurotica

Post by Neurotica »

I have remapped mine 1,5 year ago here in Greece and the price was about 510 Euros.
Totally satisfied. The car now is more alive than before. Of course, it didn't become a Ferrari, but you have more confidence now behind the wheel, especially during overtaking. For me, it worth it.
KeEp ThE fAiTh . . .
ianwat23

Post by ianwat23 »

What was the bhp increase from your remap? I’ve had a look online and only seem to find around 20hp increase which isn’t that much. I’ve found a digi box that’s around the same price as a proper remap that claim to take it to around 200bhp, this is around what my last car (Vectra c 1.9cdti 120) was pushing out and I loved driving it
Neurotica

Post by Neurotica »

They have a remap for the 1.6D, like mine.
+25 HP , +50 NM, Stage 1.

If you want more, you have to find other solutions.
KeEp ThE fAiTh . . .
brucey

Post by brucey »

I've always used Celtic with previous cars, recommended, they do a great job. They only tune the Diesel Grandland, I wouldn't trust anyone else personally or go with any other 'box' you really don't know what you're getting. The increase they offer is not a lot but you'll definitely notice another 20hp. Go for it if you can.
https://www.celtictuning.co.uk/services ... t3-content
-
Grandland Ultimate Nav 2020 Hybrid 4 :x
stewart21

Post by stewart21 »

I have used TDI tuning and it does what it says on the tin. It is like driving a different car. My other car is a Jauar XKR and I still felt the dirrence
Neurotica

Post by Neurotica »

KeEp ThE fAiTh . . .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post