Average MPG

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
matt_simpson

Post by matt_simpson »

Can anybody tell me how i can find the average mpg i am getting on my grandland please? I know the dash tells you your instant mpg but i would like to know what i am getting over my journey. I have seen the app tells you how many litres per 100km but i would like to find my mpg
Thanks for your help
Matt

Cargo42

Post by Cargo42 »

Hi. Matt, from my experience having recently been driving in France I changed the speedo from miles per hour to kilometres per hour. I’m sure through the same setting one can change from kilometres per 100k to miles per gallon. The setting is via the menu on the centre screen. All the best.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Matt You can adjust the menu screen as Cargo42 has said via the Instrument cluster menu using the control stalk. This will allow change the screen option and you can reset one of the menus for each journey which would then show what MPG you have done.

The Vauxhall app which you can download on your phone shows you lots of information this includes the the average consumption per month, the MPG for each journey, the distance you have travelled , fuel cost and your average speed etc. Hope this helps.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Rotate the outer grip of the left indicator stack near the end (there's a rotary grip switch to change the driver's cockpit central display. As well as instantaneous consumption and range, there's a screen for overall trip average consumption and distance, along with screens for digital speed display, compass, lane departure warning. The average consumption will be calculated from the last time you reset the display (reset button also on tip of left stalk). If you want to change the units, you need to go into the infotainment screen settings for the vehicle. As GX68 also mentioned, the vauxhall mobile app (if it works for you) can display fuel consumption etc as long as you run it each trip. I'm not so sure how accurate the app is, as I've achieved up to 59mpg on a gentle motorway run in my 1.2 turbo Petrol! Maybe I'm lucky!

Simon
matt_simpson

Post by matt_simpson »

Excellent, thank you all for your replies. Fantastic community is this.