New Grandland

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

New Grandland brochure released to day sadly it looks like similar prices for a lower spec...

Ultimate - as Elite but Alcantara seats and simulated leather side bolsters, 360 degree panoramic parking camera and lane positioning assistant
Elite - cloth seats, non-electric, no panoramic roof, but has new Pure Panel 12" digital dash and 180 rear parking camera, colour coded plastic trim, new 19" alloy wheels, power tailgate/keyless entry and wireless charging is back standard again.
SRI - spec pretty much the same, plastic trim looks to be sprayed black, same 18" gloss back wheels, pure panel 12" digital cockpit and 10" Sat Nav
SE - Spec pretty much the same less purr panel 7" inch digital cluster as seen in Corsa and Mokka

There may be other nuances, but that sums up changes, prices are pretty much the same but less kit and interior does not look quite as plush, but may be better in the flesh same with colour coded trim as I think the black breaks up the shape better but some may say it looks sportier/ cleaner look.
Ultimate - £31290
Elite - £29190
SRI - £27540
SE £25500

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/dam/ ... -guide.pdf
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I looked earlier at the new Grandland online and I like the design of the grille at the front. I will stick with mine for the moment as you say you get a few bits that are good like the reversing camera not standard now but you lose a few good specs which they have now.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:03 pm I looked earlier at the new Grandland online and I like the design of the grille at the front. I will stick with mine for the moment as you say you get a few bits that are good like the reversing camera not standard now but you lose a few good specs which they have now.
Yes agree the Visor works well and I do like the new Mokka with it, glad we decided to go for a current Elite and not wait for the facelift as do appreciate the extra spec, I see the more powerful hybrid 4 has gone to and maybe too many panoramic roofs were cracking ;)
premkn

Post by premkn »

Looks like there bringing out an Elite Nav on the Hybrid with AWD. There was only the Elite and SRi available previously. But I have got my quote for a Hybrid Elite, but this has just thrown me. They released the Brochure on July 9th, then made an amendment on 30th July - which was just changing the colour description i.e Vulcan grey instead of Quartz grey. None of the dealerships are aware of this new change, and Vauxhall live chat can only get the team to contact me on Monday. I only know about it because its available on the Vauxhall Online store. What bugs me most is there are taking away a lot of the features from the Elite, looking at the specification i.e Intellilux lights. I don't want to order a car and get specs missing that i thought i was going to get. Really poor from Vauxhall tbh.
Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

premkn wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:17 pm Looks like there bringing out an Elite Nav on the Hybrid with AWD. There was only the Elite and SRi available previously. But I have got my quote for a Hybrid Elite, but this has just thrown me. They released the Brochure on July 9th, then made an amendment on 30th July - which was just changing the colour description i.e Vulcan grey instead of Quartz grey. None of the dealerships are aware of this new change, and Vauxhall live chat can only get the team to contact me on Monday. I only know about it because its available on the Vauxhall Online store. What bugs me most is there are taking away a lot of the features from the Elite, looking at the specification i.e Intellilux lights. I don't want to order a car and get specs missing that i thought i was going to get. Really poor from Vauxhall tbh.
After the debacle of auto dipping mirrors as standard spec - ours along with others arriving without it as a 'standard fit' across the range I can believe it. Worse is that Vauxhall don't actually know why it is not fitted either :shock:

Dealerships seemed to be the last to be informed, Vauxhall really needs to tighten this up, no customer minds spec changes as long as they are informed at POS.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post