Radio not working

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Adz10001

Post by Adz10001 »

Hi everyone

I picked up my 68 Grandland X elite nav about 3 weeks ago. I wasn’t shown how to use anything but that was my fault as I’d had a new Vauxhall that I traded in and thought it was going to be similar whic I suppose it is.

Anyway I found out after a day or two that the radio didn’t work nor did the phone connection. So the radio just displays “station lost” and the phone connects by both blue tooth and wire and alerts me someone is calling, I answer it but me or the other person can hear each other. Plus my phone won’t charge in the arm rest, it displays an orange light but I’m sure I read somewhere that my phone (iPhone XS) is not comparable however I can live with this.

I took the car back after a week and everyone at the dealership were scratching their heads and it is booked in for diagnostics in a week or so.

Anyway I got in my car a few days ago and the radio was working as was the phone but the day after it all went wrong again and I’m back to square one. I didn’t do anything to get it to work, it just did, for a day.

Has anyone else had this issue or knows what’s wrong with it ?

Thanks

Adam

Deleted User 265

Post by Deleted User 265 »

Hey Adam, welcome to the forums and sorry to hear you are having problems, hopefully not too many!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=57

Sounds familiar....^^^^^^^^^

I had to have the unit completely replaced in the end, the dealer couldn't figure it out despite checking all the diagnostics, replacing the software, etc. They sent the whole unit off to VX in the end to look at it.

I had issues again recently with the whole unit cutting off after about 5 mins and then rebooting which was irritating, but it seems to have resolved itself without anything being done. This fault ''stations lost' has already been opened with VX as a known fault so there should be some room for resolution for you for a potential replacement unit at least.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post